Migrating to Cathe DVDs, how do I get rid of all my Cathe VHS?

Joynne

Hello Everyone! I just want to start by saying that this forum has really been a catalyst for my latest and indeed greatest fitness development. Where would I be without all of you? Every day, at least twice a day,I research to see what advice I can pick up from those who have forged on before me.

Okay, okay, here are my questions and please, give me any direction and advice that you can.

I am getting a DVD player this week and its the perfect opportunity for me to get Cathe's DVDs. I have CTX Express, Pure Strength, Slow and Heavy, Circuit Max, Cardio Kicks,Body Max and Power Hour. I did post on the firm ya-ya site and the fit prime site (based on recommendations I saw on this forum) but quite frankly feel the most comfortable working with people on the Cathe site. I just feel at home here and love the level of honesty and integrity.

How can I get these VHS tapes to move quickly so I can recover some of the cost to purchase the Cathe DVDs? Any options out there I haven't looked at?

I would live it if I could sell them to anyone interested from the Cathe site, is that permissible? If so, I'd like to move fast and send the tapes out this week! Can't wait to get my hands on the DVDs!

Thanks much!

Congrats on the upgrade!

You might want to consider keeping some of the VHS tapes. I bring some along when I'm out of town and don't have access to a DVD player.

You can never have too much of Cathe!!! :)

Shelley

Ebay. Ebay. Ebay.

I sold mine on Ebay and with the money I received was able to purchase DVDs. There are always folks looking for used Cathe tapes on Ebay. (Of course, WE all know that the best deals on Cathe's tapes and DVD's are right here on her site):)
Kathy

Everyone, thank you so much for your feedback. I knew I could depend on all of you. Mindi, I just have to check my email to check on the status of Slow and Heavy. I'll send you an email tonight!

Cheers!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.