Method for Ultimate Guide Update

AusMish

Cathlete
Hi all

I am planning to update the Ultimate Guide soon. My preference is to set up something in Microsoft Excel for collecting the information, but this would require me to send it to people's personal email addresses. I think it would keep the forum clear of a lot of data and I can do a more comprehensive guide if I use Excel.

Does anyone have any objections to doing it in Excel via personal emails?

Look forward to your comments...

Michelle

Good Morning Michelle.
Yes, I would like to be included in this and no, I don't have any objections on sending me info. through my personal email address. To complile the new series with the older videos is alot of information, and Excel might be the only way to do it.
Thanks for posting this thread.

Too good to be true, I would love to receive this via e-mail, please let me know when it's ready! thank you so much!!

Hi everyone

I plan to wait another week or so to see if anyone has any objections and then make an official request for participants. For everyone that has replied in this thread, I will automatically include you all in the distribution (assuming I don't get many objections over the next week!).

Thanks

Michelle

Hi, I would love to be included in this also and have no objections to you using my personal email address.

Thanks for doing this.

Kim:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.