Meso 2 question

faith4us

Cathlete
For those of you who have already finished mesocycle 2 I have a question for you.

Did you notice a large increase in your appetite? I am so hungry and it has been since starting this phase of STS. I am two weeks into Mesocycle 2 and wondering if that is why I am eating so much!

Thanks
Tracy

Melissa, I am so glad to hear that it isn't just me. I couldn't figure out what in the world was going on with me. I am eating like crazy.

So how long did it last?

Thanks,
Tracy

For me it lasted into about the last week of M2. I still have cravings for junk food even now but that is because I have cleaned up my diet; it is all in my brain I'm sure! :) I am on the last week of M3 and I am so glad that DH and I quit eating junk. A better diet has helped us battle through this program. :) I have been using almonds as my quick pick me up snack during the day. :) HTH!

I noticed myself being hungrier on cardio days -- not the norm, I know, but that's how it was for me......

-Beth

Hi Beth,

That is interesting. I have just noticed an over all increase in the amount of food I am eating. I do not eat junk food, so it isn't a big worry but I kept wanting to make sure it wasn't emotional. :)

You know I had the same exact thing! I feel like I have worms in my stomach. I always stick to my eating schedule which is 7am 9am 1130 130 then dinner at 5 then snack around 7 or 730 and Im good but today Im like STARVING. I'm only on week 2 meso 2 I wonder why is it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.