Menu Problems in LIS DVDs?

Reservoir

Has anyone had any issues with the menus in their Low Impact Series DVDs? I purchased the pre-order set and the menu in Total Body Tri-Sets doesn't work correctly! Going to the menu and selecting Upper Body Split takes you to the Lower Body workout - you have to go back and select the first set of exercises for it to play properly. All of the other workouts seem fine so far. It has had the same problem in two different DVD players.

Along the same vein, has anyone exchanged a defective DVD through the shop before?

Last edited:
No problems with the series or any particular DVD. I would contact customer service and ask them what to do to return it.

Menu Problems in LIS DVDs

I have the same problem and I raised it on one of the fitness forums, but nobody else seemed to have a problem, which made me feel really weird. It's nice to know it wasn't just me :) !

I don't really think it's worth returning, as once you know what's happening, you can deal with it.

Has anyone had any issues with the menus in their Low Impact Series DVDs? I purchased the pre-order set and the menu in Total Body Tri-Sets doesn't work correctly! Going to the menu and selecting Upper Body Split takes you to the Lower Body workout - you have to go back and select the first set of exercises for it to play properly. All of the other workouts seem fine so far. It has had the same problem in two different DVD players.

Along the same vein, has anyone exchanged a defective DVD through the shop before?

We haven't seen any problems with the menu screen in Total Body Tri-Sets. After selecting "Upper Body Split" from the Main Menu you should then see another Menu Screen called "Upper Body Split" that will have two selections "Play" and "Chapters" If you select Play it will start with the Warm Up which is the same Warm Up as Lower Body. Perhaps this is making you think this is "Lower Body"?

I had a problem with Athletic Training's DVD and the menu, but not Total Body Tri-sets.

I exchanged my defective DVD. It was a very simple process. I contacted customer service with my problem and they were VERY nice and helpful. I received a new DVD with a postage-paid envelope to return the old one. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back