{{ Melters..It's the Weekend! }}

Good Sunday Morning All!:)

Well, NOW I know what was up with my energy levels and craziness! "Auntie Flo" paid a visit this morning, along with cramps--already!:eek: I usually start on the 2nd of each month, but I am still "on track" with the 28-29 day cycle, I forget to count that extra day in December..it took me by surprise it did. But thank goodness its started so it can be over.

Its raining cats and dogs here, very strange for Las Vegas. We are going to our brunch this morning sometime. I have to "eye-ball" the serving sizes so I don't stray from the plan. The place we love to go has a great piece of salmon and steamed spinach or broccoli so it should be pretty easy, saying no to their wonderful bread? Not so easy.

Leanne! There we go posting at the same time. We have tons of rain too. Sorry to hear your energy levels are low, I totally relate. But at least now I know why. My hip is doing better than ever, my doctor was very pleased! Now my other one is developing arthritis, it does not hurt at all, but am looking at getting that one replaced 5 years from now according to him, but we shall cross that bridge when we get to it right?

TK, I am horrified to hear about that nasty bacteria!:eek: Your poor hubby! Keep bleaching, keep bleaching!

Lainie, yes, how long did you live in the Netherlands and why? I have been to Amsterdam..wow whatta trip that was! Yes, please, see your doctor about this, its been hanging around far too long! We want to see you get better.

Shannon, have fun bathing your "baby", wish I could bathe Georgie, but there is no way on earth, he is just too big for me to handle.:7

Whats up with the rest of you lovelies this morning? Sundays are the best aren't they? I have floor cleaning on my schedule today as well! geez, yesterday I mopped the floors three times. Never move into a house with black marble floors--they look good when clean, but never stay clean longer than 15 minutes at a time.

Think I will copy Shannon and power through LIC cardio (one of my faves cause I can actually do it without tripping), then back/abs. Because I know tomorrow the cramps will be so bad I will not want to do anything. Be back later gators!

Oh and I have to edit constantly, cause of typo's, but you all know that right?

:)

Good Morning felow Melters!

Today I did 4DS KIckbox /Legs/Core. 73 minutes, 451 calories. I love love love this workout! It is just the right amount of weight work, just the right amount of cardio, and the best thing is you get 3 for 1..cardio, core and weights in the same workout. I wish Cathe had more like this one ( no step!).

I didn't get a chance to get back here yesterday so if I mention things that seem like "old news" I apologize!

Leanne:
How did the weather turn out? lots of rain? I am sure it will be warm in Mexico, but not too sure about Dallas. I will be going to weather.com to check it out before I pack. This is a 4 day work related function, business casual dress. I leave on 2/4 for Dallas, back on 2/7, off to Mexico on 2/9.

Shelley:
Both Dallas and Mexico are for business. DH is staying home with the pooches. Cudos on the PR!;-) Did you get more puzzle mats? I have one set, which is enough for my workout area.

Tneah:
Thanks for the recipe for the roast.. but with Robin's comments, I'm scared! Which I-Train did you download? I can never walk as fast as Grace says.. I usually am about a full point below hers! Anything over 4.0 for me is a jog! How was the brunch today?

Stephanie:
Oliver sounds like a very cute 6 year old!:7 Good for you for running in the park..sounds like the kids had fun too.

Lainie:
Good for you for selling those DVD's! Doesn't it make you smile when the finally sell? 15 kinds of ceral? oh my! I have 3, Cherrios, Special K and oatmeal. Yes, read the posts about the MMA..probably not something I will be interested in, unless when they put out more details, it has something intriging in it. I feel so bad that you have not been able to shake this thing you have. ;(

Robin:
Did your friends like the stuffed shells? Pasta is my favorite of all dishes..

Shannon:
Cudos on the lost inches! Glad to hear it is warming up there.. it's 28 degrees here today, and for us that is a heat wave!

TK:
Sounds like you had a really good workout the other day...Good vibes being sent to your DH..I hope he gets better soon.

Well off to do some stuff around here.. BBL

p.s check out the Blog update..it looks like CAthe will be using the Perfect PUshup things in the new series...

Deb

Well, I'm back. I was able to go back to sleep after being up for about a half hour. I know you all are probably tired of hearing me bellyache about my illnesses, but I'm pretty tired of having them! Ugh. Who has time to go to the doctor every couple weeks?

Today is a rest day, which is good because my knee is sore after yesterday's workout (4DS HIS). It won't be total rest because, like Leanne, I have Clean Max and Laundry Max to do. :)

Shannon, we lived in the Netherlands for 2 years (Sept. '02-Sept. '04). Then we lived in London for 2 years (Sept. '04- Sept. '06) before coming here. Originally we're from Texas (first DS Isaac was born in Texas 5 weeks before we moved overseas; DS Ewan was born in London).

Leanne, I'll think of you as I also do Clean Max. I'm glad it's a rest day so I'll have more time to do it. How much longer will you be doing the 4DS? I have 2 more weeks, then I may take 1-2 easy weeks before starting a mix of Amy's Slo-Mo and the Gym Styles.

Tneah, my Auntie Flo keeps acting like she's going to show up, even though I should have another week before she comes, according to my pill pack. x( We were in the Netherlands and England for DH's job. He's a globe-trotting accountant. :D

Deb, good eyes, I didn't even notice her using the perfect pushups when I first read the blog but I see them now that you mentioned it. It is nice to sell the DVDs, though I always hope I don't regret it. I have been known to buy DVDs again that I had sold previously. I'm trying to cut back on some of my higher impact stuff, though, as well as just stuff I don't use much for whatever reason.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Hi Melters!

How is everyone's Sunday? Mine has been okay, except I had a huge meltdown this morning. My anxiety levels are through the roof right now and, well, let's just say that punching the linen closet door repeatedly didn't do my elbow a world of good. Oh well. At least I didn't break anything, right?

Lainie - I'm sending all sorts of feel-better vibes your way. How did you like living in London? We lived there for 7 years when I was growing up, and 2 in Milan.

Deb - Mexico for business? Lucky!

Shannon - what workout did you end up doing? And how did Brandy enjoy her bath?

Stephanie - YAY! You ran! See? I knew you could do it:)

Tneah - Aunt Flo must have headed straight to your place from her, because she just left me. You need to hire someone to follow you around cleaning your floors:p

TK - sorry about DH's MRSA. That's a bit scary. We've been having bouts of it here in hospitals and people are quite panicked.

Leanne - the week was okay, except for Friday. And this morning.:p I did ASC II today including the power-ups. I love that workout!

Hey guys,

Back from brunch.Did really well actually, I had 4 ounces of salmon and a cup of steamed broccoli and brought my own tortilla!:p Added a little salsa to the mix and had myself a "Mr. Trainer" friendly meal. We played a little black jack and now I am sitting here staring at my filthy floors wondering why I even clean them in the first place! Plus it rained so Georgie goes outside and comes back in tracking shmootz all over the place.}(

Deb, I know! I feel like horrible about the recipe now, and will never make it again!x( I do not think of stuff like that I suppose, but it makes sense and I certainly do not want to cause tummy and other health woes with my rib roast! Oh, and I downloaded the 40 minute workout, it has two or three hills, but sheesh, unless you have runway model long legs, how the hell can you walk at 5.0 or even 4.5???:eek: It made the 40 minutes feel like 60 minutes actually, wish I could run.

Shelley, (((hugs))for heaven's sake woman! What are you hitting the closet door for?:7 Ouch. Pour a hot bath, and a glass of vino and have yourself a relaxing evening--you more than deserve this. And have your SO fix up a healthy little something for afterwards, then cuddle up on the couch and call it a day! Unless of course, your SO is the cause of your angst, in which case, well, that sucks.
Thanks for sending "Flo" down to Vegas, appreciate that.
;)

Lainie, sounds like such an interesting life moving and living in such places, boy we have a bunch of well-traveled women around here!My current fascination is Switzerland, have always wanted to go visit.

Okay, the floors cannot wait any longer, gotta feed my monster and do my last bout with the elliptical today. Oh yeah, I did the premix on Low Max, 1-4? I really liked it actually, it pretty much kept my heart rate up where it was supposed to be and the time flew by, although I do not know if I could stand 70 minutes of this workout!

Hugs and kisses to all!:7

Gotcha.;) I still say go take a hot bath and have a nice glass of wine.:)

My floors are clean....time to cardio--I wish there was a face you could use that stuck out its tongue in disgust.

Hey Meltys-

I have had an unexpected weekend. DDad had chest pain , so we ended up in the ER today. He has been admitted for observation. His EKG and blood work are normal as of now, so I expect he will be going home tomorrow. He was fairly scared and didn't want to go to the ER, but he told DBrother who live 90 miles away. DB of course called us and we took him in.

I am not up to personals just now.

Thanks for reading and TTYL.

[font color=lime green][font size +1]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

http://img109.mytextgraphics.com/myrainbowtext/2008/01/24/c07d67f3a8d2bfed065f377ce1494b6c.gif

I am so sorry Judy, that happened to my DH two times! Its scary as all get out and I am sorry you had to go through that,I hope all is well with your dad.
With my DH, it turns out he has a mitral valve prolapse thing, fairly common, but takes meds for it. Hopefully they find it was nothing to be alarmed about.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.