Maximum Intensity Cardio

C

cybersis

Hey Everyone

I just had to share with people that would understand, I just finished Maximum Intensity Cardio. I got the tape yesterday from CK sales, watched it last night, got up this morning, took a deep breath, set the VCR, and said , bring it on Cathe.

My husband said, thats great honey, but you know that he just does not understand the feat I just performed.

All kidding aside all I can say is WOW. When Cathe says shall we speed this up a bit, well all I can say is its lucky she wasnt in the room to hear my reply. I must confess that for the last intensity spurt on the board I removed all my risers and just used the board.

I am sitting here like a wet noodle but feeling proud. I think for tomorrow I will throw in Maximum Intensity Strength, then take Thursday off.

Well thats all, just needed to share this with like minded people.

Have a great day everyone.

Cybersis

Congrats, on feeling the wrath of MIC and surviving! This is a powerful tape, I love it myself. When I'm done I feel like I burnt up 1,000 calories.

Kitkat

Yeaaaah Cybersis!!

YOU GO GIRL!!! I know what you mean, some people just can't understand the accomplishment we feel after finishing a tough tape like MIC. Let me tell you~You will have the same sense of accomplishment when you finish MIS. Have FUN and if you have any strength left in your fingers, report back tomorrow after MIS!! :D Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

Wow, consider yourself the Bionic Woman for getting all the way through it thr first time! I took months to work up the nerve to even try, I used to break it up and do one or the other.

I just started doing the whole cardio workout together myself. It kicks your butt, doesn't it? What seems to keep me going during the step part is that I LOVE the music. That makes all the difference.

I've been using that and MIS too. I just did the strength training yesterday, I'm doing MIC today, so I'm on the opposit schedule. But believe me, you're quite ambitious and strong to get through these two and still be able to work out again the next day. I always feel like such a stud afterwards! And I love good old-fashioned hi/lo. Reminds me of high school and working out with Jane Fonda's Workout Challenge. ;)

A big Congrats on your accomplishment...I still havent been up for tackling that feat yet. My suggestion...make your husband do this tape :)

Stacy

Your husband indeed doesn't know what an amazon your are! MIC all the way thru the first time! I am in awe. I have yet to tackle it. Some day.

I love the hi-lo portion too - it was the first tape I ever got that really gave me that exhilirating feeling I got from early 90's aerobic classes. Cathe's choreography and enthusiasm just really puts a smile on my face!

keep up the great work. See if you husband even survives the first 20 minutes of it, then he'll realize what you accomplished!

Sophie

Just did this one myself a couple weeks ago

....and it IS a kicker!!!! It ranks right up there with BodyMax and MY personal favorite, Imax, in the butt kickin' range. When you get to those intensity drills in the step part, you're running on sheer will and determination! But, I LOVE workouts like that....makes me thinks I'm really strong and fit. And, I MUST be!!! I have it lined up to do on Saturday....trying to alternate it with Imax so I don't wear out my Imax tape. :D

Hi Lex,
I also like hi/lo because it reminds me of high school. I also have several Jane Fonda videos that I don't use much anymore, however, I still want to keep them. I used to love the aerobic section in Complete Workout. Although some moves seem silly now, back then they were major fun.

Do you know if they still sell Fonda's Challenge Workout? I have looked for it before and had no success.

Hope school is going well.

Lisa

This tape still kicks my butt and I have had it forever. Sometimes if I put too much into the first half the last series of hops on the step just about knocks me out.
I rotate home workouts with gym classes and I still find that this tape gives me a world-class cardio challenge no matter how often I do it. You always feel a little extra proud when you blast throught his one, I think!

I looked hi and lo, no pun intended, for the Challenge and eventually got a copy through a video trade at videofitness.com You might want to check that out.

School is going great, thanks for asking! I'm loving it, truly. I lucked out and got this great teacher for First Aid and I liked him so much I switched from a different teacher for Health 104 to him. He's a real hoot, class today was a blast. That was just what I needed to really get me into the swing.

Let me know if you can't find the Challenge tape, I might be able to dig around and find an extra copy for you. But check out the video exchange boards first, the odds are better. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.