Make the Connection

autumn

Cathlete
Hey ladies! I received this email and want to pass it along since it is related to women's health.

Spread the word! Go to this link and order your FREE bracelet — it costs you nothing. For every one that is ordered Merck Pharmaceuticals donates $1 for cervical cancer research. If you don't have time to order the bracelet please take the time to forward this e-mail to family and friends so that they may order their FREE bracelet. I just ordered mine!

http://www.maketheconnection.org

I checked it out a snopes (http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/charity/merck.asp).

Take care!

Autumn

P.S. Make sure you are up-to-date on your well-woman exams!!! Don't make me come to your house. :)

Hey Autumn,
I just ordered mine! In my 20's I found out I had HPV, and had a pretty scary time dealing with some pre cancerous cells, I am so happy doctors have made such HUGE strides in dealing with this type of cancer. It is such a quiet kiler...the word really needs to get out there. Thanks for post!

Donna

Hi Autumn,

Just ordered mine. Will be having a family reunion in a couple of weeks, and will give this info to my family members.

Thank you for sharing this with us. It is too important to ignore.

Janie,

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, then don't say anything at all."
-My mother, Mary Cooper-

Thanks ladies!!!!! Yes, it is important stuff.

Donna, I am glad you received care and had those pre-cancerous cells (also called dysplasia) treated. It can be very scary. The good news is that cervical cancer is preventable.

Clare, I promise if I come visit that I will leave my speculum and pap supplies at home. :)

Janie, pass it along. It may not be the most comfortable subject for some of us to discuss, but it is so important.

Thanks again!
Autumn

I emailed all the Mums of the kids on my daughter's soccer team to spread the word. I am now feverishly seeking new recipients for this message! Yeah, leave your speculum at home, come for tea and biscuits!

Clare:) :)

Oh my gosh... TOOTSIE!!! How've you been? :7

Thanks for the link. I love beads. :) And yes ma'am, I just got done with my well-woman exams early this week. Please don't kick my butt. :p

I hope you're doing well.

Pinky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.