MA/NH area Cathe Fans?

I looked in my hiking book and found a trail on Mount Monadnock called the White Arrow Trail that is 4.6 miles and takes 3 hours. It is in the State Park in Jaffreey (which is considered Central and Southern NH). It is open to Hikers only and costs $4 per person in parking.

Another one is White Dot-White Cross Loop and that one is 4.3 miles and takes 3 hours. It is in the same location w/the same fee.

There are tons in here & lts more info if anyone wants to hear more or is looking for something more specific.

Another helpful site that I found in this book was
www.nhparks.state.nh.us

I think one of those 3 hour hikes sounds great! We could always pack a lunch or something. What is everyone's schedule like? Saturdays would be best for me through mid June, but then either weekend day would be okay. I could also be pretty flexible on Fridays if need be. What about the rest of you??

Kerrie (Halifax MA - south of Boston)

I can only do it on a weekend as well and not until June at the earliest, but I really would like to do it!

--Lois

"Don't forget to breathe!"

The last weekend of June is the 25th (Saturday) and 26th (Sunday). I prefer the Saturday. How about everyone else?

Christine

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.