Lowmax revisited

cakebaker

Cathlete
Been dusting off my Cathe low impact dvds in the past few weeks after getting the low impact series, and have done Low Impact Circuits & Lowmax for the first time in ages. I don't know that I'd ever done Lowmax in it's entirety but it left me sweating plenty yesterday! I did it with 2 risers, too, as suggested. Both are easy to catch onto even after years of not doing them, which I really like!

Cathe - keep those low impact workouts coming!

Love it!

Low Max is one of my favorites of all her workouts. I only do it with one set of risers, but I guess I should bump it up to 2:eek:

Those are two of my all time faves. Low Max was my first Cathe, I got it b/c it seemed like it would be easy to start with, but like most Cathe's I have found it to be easy to fit whatever my current fitness level. Initially I didn't make it thru the final two sections but at peak fitness I was like a crazy woman doing those slam its with great range of motion using entire width of step and 2 risers.

Revisited it again!

Did Lowmax again yesterday after doing it last Sunday for the first time in ages. Urging any of you who like the new LI series to dust this one off, or order it if you don't already have it!!!! Wow! One hour's worth of intense sweating!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.