Low Carbers & Friends - July 2012

My arms hurt too much to type! This week is going to fry me a bit. But there is definately improvement in the strength, so all good. Nothing much happening at work. This weekend I did my last tile job, Ill see if I can attach picture. Yippee I figured it out.

Attachments

• image-3878693147.jpg
    image-3878693147.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 4
Wow, that's awesome, Rhea :cool:!!! But I'm pretty sure you should use your fingers to type, not your arms :p ;)!

LOL....but it's the holding up of the arms to the keyboard for the ipad that is not easy......(said with a big whine.....) :)

Me rest?HAHAHAHAHA!! I'll probably have good rest from major workouts since I'll be out of town for four days. We'll see; I'm also thinking of packing that travel fit dvd from Cathe.

I knew you'd find that funny :p! I'm sure you'll keep plenty busy, even without the workouts, Rhea ;). I vote you just enjoy what free time you have since you go like crazy at home all the time :cool:!

Melinda - Hope you're doing okay in all that heat!

Tracy - I'll bet you're working like crazy on that new house - and hope it's all going well!

Okay so that DVD is actually pretty fun. I definately needs stronger band though.

So where is everyone? I get here to check up on you and nobody has even been talking. Geeze. :)

I'm here, Rhea - like always :rolleyes:. Just waiting for someone to show up so I am not here talking to myself :p!

Jeez - guess it's time to start a new thread already :eek:! Time goes by way too quickly :(!

So... here is the August thread :cool:.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.