Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Already a member? Simply log in above.

1. Ripped with HiiT Presale

Lovin XTRAIN

Discussion in 'Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts' started by firemedic, Jan 28, 2013.

1. firemedic Cathlete

I am so in love with this series. I'm starting week 5 and I cannot believe the changes already. I'm also increasing some of my weights. I just bought 20 and 25 lb dumbbells. Does anyone know how to get rid of the oil smell on the ones coated with black? My 20's have the black coating and the smell is horrible. My husband makes me keep them outside. I've tried lysol and some other cleaners, but no help.

2. mini-natty Cathlete

I don't have any advice about how to take the smell off your dumbbell's (sorry :() I just wanted to say congrats on the new heavy weight #'s! I'm small (only 5ft :eek:) but I feel like a powerhouse when I use heavy weights :eek:. Perhaps that's why I love em' so much :D.

Oh and congrats on seeing results already too! SO AM I :eek:.

Take care,

Natasha

3. alydinva Cathlete

firemedic - I don't know how to get rid of the smell other than to wait it out. I will eventually go away. Congrats on your progress!!

Also, LOL @ Natasha's signature line! How could Cathe ignore that request??!! :)

4. mini-natty Cathlete

Ya, that was my intention ;):D.

5. Trixoo Cathlete

I bought a set of these as week and have the same problem...the dumbells are with my pink boxing gloves in the garage.. :-(. If you find a solution, p,ease share, as will I.