Lovin XTRAIN

firemedic

Cathlete
I am so in love with this series. I'm starting week 5 and I cannot believe the changes already. I'm also increasing some of my weights. I just bought 20 and 25 lb dumbbells. Does anyone know how to get rid of the oil smell on the ones coated with black? My 20's have the black coating and the smell is horrible. My husband makes me keep them outside. I've tried lysol and some other cleaners, but no help.

I don't have any advice about how to take the smell off your dumbbell's (sorry :() I just wanted to say congrats on the new heavy weight #'s! I'm small (only 5ft :eek:) but I feel like a powerhouse when I use heavy weights :eek:. Perhaps that's why I love em' so much :D.

Oh and congrats on seeing results already too! SO AM I :eek:.

Take care,

Natasha

firemedic - I don't know how to get rid of the smell other than to wait it out. I will eventually go away. Congrats on your progress!!

Also, LOL @ Natasha's signature line! How could Cathe ignore that request??!! :)

firemedic - I don't know how to get rid of the smell other than to wait it out. I will eventually go away. Congrats on your progress!!

Also, LOL @ Natasha's signature line! How could Cathe ignore that request??!! :)

Ya, that was my intention ;):D.

I am so in love with this series. I'm starting week 5 and I cannot believe the changes already. I'm also increasing some of my weights. I just bought 20 and 25 lb dumbbells. Does anyone know how to get rid of the oil smell on the ones coated with black? My 20's have the black coating and the smell is horrible. My husband makes me keep them outside. I've tried lysol and some other cleaners, but no help.

I bought a set of these as week and have the same problem...the dumbells are with my pink boxing gloves in the garage.. :-(. If you find a solution, p,ease share, as will I.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.