LOVE, LOVE, LOVE STEP MOVES!!!!

pugw

Cathlete
:D I think that just about says it all. :p It was so much fun and I didn't struggle nearly as much as I thought I would. LOL I ended up doing the challenge 3 times but think I'll do pretty good next time though. ;) I love the shorter length. It's just perfect for me. :D Yeah, I am a little excited. :eek:

Just got done with this one and I loved it too. The time flew, very fun and I'm sweaty. And, I love how it works my mind too. Great workout!

Joanne

I did this one last night. I loved it! Perfect for a quick steady paced workout. I loved the speed/pace of the moves.

This is the first one I picked to do! It was a lot of fun, and like you Rhondalyn, I didn't struggle, too much. Trouble was my remote control quit working and I changed the battery, and it still didn't work. Then went to another DVD & TV, also had to change that battery, but FINALLY got it to work in a different room! The Challenge was a lot of fun, but, I forget some of the steps sometimes, but, can get right back on track!
No dread factor here -- the shorter workout is very inviting!

Today (in a few minutes) I'm oing to try Cardio Blast!

I did Step Moves the first day I received Shock Cardio. I really enjoyed it! The workout was just the right length! I really like the shorter workouts!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.