losing weight and getting fit

angela06

Cathe, I discovered you on Fit tv. You are my favorite on that channel. I have lost 36 pounds since January! I was always fit and excercised, but had "slacked". I initially got the weight off by doing pilates. Now that I want to firm up and stay in shape, I do a workout of yours every morning before work. Thank you so much for what you do! You are so motivating, inspiring, easy to follow, and you present yourself to us viewers as such a normal, kind, and down to Earth and normal person! You are the BEST!!!!:)

Way to go Angela! So happy for your achievement. I'm new to Cathe too this year. It's great encouragement for me. I agree with your opinion of Cathe too. I at first was intimidated but as my fitness increased - she really shone as the only one to meet you at the top!

How did you do it with pilates? That's awesome.

I saw In Shape With Sharon Mann on Fit tv. I bought the Pilates for Dummies dvd and book at a book store. Later, I bought Cardio Pilates for $12.99 at Best Buy. I only eat (then and now) 1200-1500 calories daily. When I started checking out other workouts on Fit tv, I discovered Cathe's workouts. Hers are absolutely the best of any on that channel! My arms are noticeably firmer after doing her supersets and push/pull workouts. Her Kick Punch Crunch workout is second to none! I would eventually like to try her step workouts, but I don't currently own a step and am getting such great results with her other workouts. I am buying her supersets and push/pull dvd, the core max, and kick punch crunch dvd's so I can do them when I want instead of relying on fit tv's time schedule.:)

I just joined the forums. I too started with Sharon Mann and discovered Cathe. Now I LOVE her. She is the absolute best. I have several of her workouts but step is my favorite. WalMart carries a step and one of her original step workouts for only about $20. That is what I started out with and it works well. Check it out!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.