Losing the last 20 lbs of pregnancy weight

Mandy Lee

I was reading Kathy Kaehler's book Real World Fitness and she said that when she was pregnant with her twins, she got so big that even her tongue felt fat. It took her 1 1/2 to lose all the weight. I know, it took me 2 years but I still feel I need to get to the lower end of my charted weight. Kathy said what made her lose the last 20 lbs was Tae Bo. So that is what I'm starting to do to lose that last pounds. I just wonder if I should do it everyday? How many days a week would you think would be good? Anybody want to share your Tae Bo rotations with your other videos'? Thanks!!

Tae Bo

I have began incorportating Tae Bo into my workout and am seeing nice results. This is my usual schedule. During the work week i usually do The Firm (from new to the classics, About 3 days per week.If find the firm good for double duty, the pressed for time Total Body workout. And I am doing Tae Bo once occasionaly Twice per week.I only have the origianl set and The live #1 Advanced. And on the Weekend Saturday and Sunday I tend to do Cathe Tapes (usually one step tape and one of the PS Tapes)Im finding that its a good balance for me. Im seeing results in my abs esp. I think thats a combination of the Tae Bo and firm abs every day
happy.gif

TaeBo is not one of my favorite workouts, but I do it because since I added it into my schedule I have kind of jumped off the Plateau I have been on since I became ill. Im gaining my strenght and Balance back. Its wonderfull.

and who can say no to results ????
Susie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.