Looking for Opinions on S&S or ICE

Skydancer

Hello all! New to forums, but a cathlete through and through :). I'm looking for your opinions on S&S Cardio Slam or Boot Camp - or even ICE. I'm an hr-long step cardio person at heart (faves are PRS #2, IMAX #2), but I'm looking for a newer Cathe step aero/tone combo workout to broaden my collection ... active weights/cardio without compromising heartrate or going too long between cardio bursts. For example: I love in Body Max 2 how the power circuits are set up - the side lunge sequence/weights is my all-time favorite. The Ripped with HIIT exercises are awesome, but something about the time between bursts goes too long for me. So....asking for your opinions. Thank you in advance!!

Cardio Slam is interval-style so there are breaks between exercises. The exercises aren't as "hiit" as RWH but there are still recoveries between exercises. And the step section of it is very athletic feeling (burpee to floor jack, straddle taps, etc) If you are looking for something like PRS #2 Amy Bento's new Stepletic workout #1 is a very athletic, steady state step cardio routine. (workout 2 on the disc is also very fun but more like PRS#1 and very challenging footwork.

Do you have Intensity? Two great step routines on that one... they probably feel the most like PRS #2 as anything I can think of off the top of my head.

Is streaming an option? There are some great step routines in Cathe Live that might be right up your alley. You can see detailed breakdowns here: https://2lazy4gym.com/cathe-live/ Look under the cardio section.

Hope that helps!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.