living arts balance ball tapes

silopez

i have just ordered the lower body ball, and the abs ball tapes from living arts. i should have asked for input before ordering, but since i have "heard" of raves with these tapes, i would like to ask of those proud owners what they think of them? how are the living arts balance ball tapes? how is the upper body ball tape?

just ordered it too:O)

Hi Sandra,

I couldn't resist the ab tape either
wink.gif
. Who could resist the 20% off!
The reviews at VF pushed me over the edge! Not sure if you hunted them down in the new reviews section at VF, but Kristin did a review for each one.

Did you get the bodybar express tapes yet?
I finally did the innovative stretch tape this week...just got the bar, although I really don't think you have to have it for the tape but does help you balance and it gives you something to focus on...but a dowel would work too.
This was my first body bar tape and I kinda liked it...might have to hunt down another for balance and core strength.

I look forward to your views on the express tapes and the living arts too...we seem to be on the same wave length
wink.gif

nancy:O)

hold off on core strength!!!

hi nancy! hold off on core strength, i think i might have an extra copy that i plan on trading next week, or whenever the new exchange list goes up. i still haven't received my body bar express tapes, i believe on monday i can expect a barrage of videos in the mail. i have the body bar tapes coming in, as well as three others from exchanges! i'll let you know how it goes with the bunch.

about the reviews, i haven't had the opportunity to read kristin's, although i would have loved to before i ordered. i haven't had a chance to go online until this weekend, and the VF website is down! so, i think i'll hunt kristin down to ask her about the tapes.

can't wait to get all my tapes! and of course, the 20% discount was the total hook that compelled me to buy!

VF and reviews

Hi Sandra...you can still get into VF and the reviews..at least last time I checked this weekend. Your old bookmark may not work but type in..or link to http://www.videofitness.com

I think you can still get into reviews??

nancy:O)

Hi Sandra!

Here's a link to the New Reviews page: http://www.videofitness.com/videofitness/reviews/new.asp. My reviews of the ball tapes are a little more than half the way down the page, and are dated 4/27. I know that there are a couple of other reviews of the abs tape (Daphne's for one comes to mind. Read it--it cracked me up picturing her burping herself on the ball!). The abs tape is very good. It's a blend of traditional ab work, some yoga and pilates. I think you'll like it. The lower body video is definitely Pilates-based. There is no standing leg work. I like it, but it's my least favorite of the three. I really like the upper body one, though! I'd say that it's my favorite of the series. It focuses on the muscles of the back, upper abs, and chest, shoulders & triceps. As with all ball workouts, you can modify the difficulty level based on how far from your center you place the ball. They definitely aren't muscle building workouts (you wouldn't expect that from Living Arts anyway). I'd have to say that all the videos are core strength videos with emphasis on different muscle groups. Hope this helps! I think you'll enjoy the tapes.

Kristin

reviews!!! woohoo!!

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON May-15-00 AT 07:59PM (EST)</font></center>

let me decide what costume to wear. believe me, whichever i select, i will be sure to wear those fishnet, seamed stockings and the 5" stilettos as accessories!

btw, i got the bodybar express: core strength tape!

hi kristin!

i was able to read your reviews just moments ago. thank heavens the reviews and exchange pages are operational, but alas, the VF forum is just a bittersweet memory! yes, i think i will like the abs tape, and we'll see how the lower body tape goes. the other day i did kari anderson's danceworks floorwork. how refreshing! i just love that segment of the tape, although i couldn't stomach AL&C. how wierd, no? hopefully i will like the living arts tapes, just as a change of pace. thanks for your input! hope to see you on the VF forum soon!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.