Live Earth>Alicia Keys dress

sunsetbeach

Cathlete
Did anyone see the Live Earth Concert? Alicia Keys was stunning and that fushia dress she wore was so hot! Anyone have any idea where I could find that dress, or one similar? A reward for working out would be to look smashing in that dress!!

Crap, did I miss the Live Concert? Was it televised last night? Cannot help with the dress...sorry!

It was on yesterday....Bravo televised it all day and into the evening. Really some great acts. John Mayer, who I saw in concert at Red Rocks a few weeks ago was awesome, as was Acon, Melissa Etheridge, Roger Waters and surprisingly Bon Jovi was fantastic! And Alicia really rocked the house! Plus Cat Stevens (now Yosuf) who I was in love with in college and still am!

Deb!

Girl, you're so amazing. I can't believe you went and found this picture! How could we all exist around here without our Mama Deb? And Deb, I STILL want to know how to do that insert-a-picture thing. Can't do it to save my life!!

Did you all see Alicia's other dress -- the black one she wore when she did a duet with Keith Urban (they did the Rolling Stones' "Gimme Shelter")? GREAT looking dress!!!

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif Kathy S. http://planetsmilies.net/sport-smiley-5536.gif

>Did anyone see the Live Earth Concert? Alicia Keys was
>stunning and that fushia dress she wore was so hot! Anyone
>have any idea where I could find that dress, or one similar? A
>reward for working out would be to look smashing in that
>dress!!

Sorry to bring up a month-old post. (been MIA for a while…just now seeing this...am trying desperately to play catch up :))

I ADORE Alicia Keys! Just about tore it up at Live Earth, didn't she? I think she’s so fresh, natural and easygoing and has so much talent it’s almost unreal. I NEVER get tired of seeing footage of her live performances. That girl sure works hard for her money. She once did a duet with Stevie Wonder on one of those music award shows and it gave me goose bumps. Next up, I’d really like to see her duet with Prince!! HOT }(

>I'd look like a sausage in that dress

Hey, c'mon, be positive. After doing all of Cathe's new DVD's I'll bet you'd look like a pretty 'hot' sausage ;-) :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back