Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Diane Sue - yes it is! I am not worried about me, I am worried about DH, LOL! Not sure, if he gets bored with it. He would do the weight training only. He isn't coordinated to do a Cathe cardio.

Laura - it's GS only. I know.

Today I mixed a couple of KCM workouts together. I started with Body Design warmup, cardio sculpting with light weights, kickboxing with light weights, then did Cardio Pump 1 (boxing combos), then Meltdown Heavy Bag, then back to Body Design Yoga Flow.

I'll be working out again tomorrow to make up for this upcoming Monday. I have a another doctor's appt on Monday.

Belinda, if you want to convince your DH to do Cathe cardio with you, you might want to consider swapping out IMAX3. To hit that right off the bat might have him running (in not a good way!).

Diane Sue, yes it felt so good when I was working out yesterday. To actually be fully rested, for once. Last night was back to my normal. I slept for 2 hours, was awake for 5 hours, and then fell asleep for another 3. I actually feel blessed to have gotten that extra 3. I didn't think I would fall back asleep again.

I hope everyone has good weekends.

Today on the rotation I did Ripped With Hiit Low Impact hiit #2, 219 calories, heart rate 121 average, 164 max, 2,032 steps. Also on the rotation it had RWH abs #2, 13 minutes, 30 calories, 88 steps. I added on Ice Low Impact Sweat cardio #1, 30 minutes, 191 calories, heart rate 121 average, max 155, 1,698 steps. Total time was 73 minutes, calories burned 420.

Laura, that was a great way to mix up those two dvds. Nice workout.

Belinda, maybe he won't get bored :)

Wow Belinda- that looks like a tough rotation! Seems it would produce results though.

I found a couple interesting lookinh dvds at the thrift.
P90x+ still in shrink wrap and Kettlenetics.
I just previewed them tonight as I am too tired to try to fit in a workout. P90x + actually might be a decent total body workout.( I sold my p90x because of Tony though) Kettlenetics might be a bit of a bust. Michele might be a bit annoying and I wiukd have to use something heavier than the 4# they are using. Might be a good easy dat workout.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Doreen, i have P90X+. I like it. I wish it had a lower body only workout. It is pretty much a lot of upper and total body. I have used the ab a orkout many time with the hanging leg raises and some standing ab moves. Pull ups alternated with other moves were a problem for me when i first got it because my pullup bar had to be in the bath doorway so i had to move out into the hall away from the dvd to d o it and back for the follow up move for seversl sets.
I have one kettlenetics workout. A friend purchased it for me. I li I e it. Reslly, it was more cardio based. I ended up purchasing a 10 # kettlebell for it ( i know they use even lighter) i started out trying 15# and it was pretty hard f or some moves. I worried a bout injury.

Today I did a blend of ICE upper, lower, sweat 1 and RWH LI. Tomorrow will be my rest day.

Doreen, good find at the thrift shop. I don't have either of those. I can't believe they still have not had STS total body on daily deal for you.

Hope everyone has a good rest day and a good weekend.

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I went to Zumba. Today I walked 5 miles.

Diane Sue - Happy birthday :) Hope you having an amazing, fulfilled day.

Doreen - nice find. Let us know how you like them.

Laura - good job yesterday. Enjoy your rest day.

That's it for me today. Have a great Sunday, everyone.

Good morning,

D31 is done. I will go for a short walk later.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. Have a great Monday!

Today's workout was Ripped With Hiit Hiit Upper Circuit, 46 minutes, 304 calories, heart rate 122 average and 167 max, 1,932 steps. I kept the weights at Cathe's weights as this rotation has a lot of upper body work 3 days in a row. Tomorrow is Strong and Sweaty Boot Camp Followed by Ramped Up Upper on Wednesday. I have so much to do to get ready for company this weekend and am going to my daughters to help troubleshoot her printer not printing today. Lots of errands. I think workouts will have to be somewhat shorter as far as add ons this week.

This morning was RWH legs. I was planning to modify the cardio to low impact but ended up doing all of them as recorded except the plie jumps.

Happy Birthday Diane Sue - hope you have a good one!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Today was Strong and Sweaty Bootcamp, 46 minutes, 318 calories, heart rate average 123, max 160, 1932 steps. I added on Ice Bootcamp Circuit Blizzard blast, 12 minutes, 79 calories, heart rate average 118, max 140, 566 steps. Total time was 58 minutes, 397 calories. Lots to do today. I spent the whole day at my daughters yesterday. Skipped breakfast and lunch (my doing as I was offered lunch, just kept thinking I would find a solution sooner). I went to the bank and it closed at 4 on the way back. I was 7 minutes too late :( So, I stopped at Sprouts, extremely hungry and picked up a couple of things along with a Primal Kitchen Collagen protein bar and some kombucha tea and ate the bar driving the rest of the way to my house. So, today I have to go back out and try to get some baking and cleaning done

Belinda, how many STS workouts do you have left ? Nice work!

Doreen, I always think that with RWH legs and then end up doing it as is. Sometimes I have thought of doing it without the cardio/ plyo segments. I think that premix is still around 32 minutes. I have a lot of impact in the schedule this week. Once in awhile I pull out the rebounder just for some of those jumps. I haven't lately though.

Today I did Zumba :) It's raining outside and it's making me tired.

Diane Sue - I am in M3 week 3. I have 5 more disc to do. If I do the rotation I posted last week plus the pyramid down. I will be busy until the end of June 2018 :) Good job this morning.

Today I did Low Impact Circuit Lower Body premix followed by 4DS LIS.

Yesterday the doctor ordered more tests and then I have an appt. immediately after the test to talk about options. I have to have that hanging over my head until the 7th. So yeah, more doctors, more tests, and possible surgery. So yesterday I was more rested, since I didn't work out, and was extremely stressed over the doctor. Was extremely stressed by my mother because I have to change the day I'm coming over (she can take a special transit bus for the disabled, it is only $6 for roundtrip, door to door) but she wants me to take her to the doctor. I can't because I need to get all these doctors over before my insurance changes on 10/1. I slept like a baby last night. I don't understand my insomnia. I really thought I'd be up all night.

Great workouts everyone. I've been sneaking a little impact into some of my workouts to check my knee. I would say that I'm adding about 10-15% impact back in a couple of days a week. So far, so good. I miss it so.

I'm off to Costco in a few. Was going to go to Whole Foods yesterday and check out the lowered prices, but didn't make it because of the doctor.

Have a good day everyone.

Belinda, it sounds like you have quite a plan with the weight workouts :) I knew you would have the count down on how many more. Nice work getting through all of it.

Laura, maybe you slept soundly because you were so exhausted from the stress. Really, I sometimes wonder the same thing. Because there are times when I go to bed thinking surely this is going to be one of those clock watching heart racing nights while I lay there trying to relax and not think. Then I go for weeks of very little sleep and running around feeling more like I am going through the motions of things because I am too tired to really think about it. I am glad you got some rest. That is good that you are able to do more on your impact. I hope things go well with the doctors. Waiting like that and not worrying about worse case scenario is hard. It is too bad that your mother isn't closer.

Diane Sue - I still have lot more dvd's I haven't done. Just not in the mood right now to do them :( I probably still have a much as I have done :( I just love STS! Maybe I'll pick it up after I am done with everything.

Laura- Good that you got some sleep. And good luck with the Dr. appt. Sorry it has to hang over your head for so long.

I did RWH Back, Shoulders and Bis this morning. I had made a blender to do 4 rounds of the exercises but my app couldn't find my computer to Chromecast it this morning so I had to do the original version. I've loosely started the Strong and Ripped rotation - we'll see how long I keep at it before I get side-tracked. I'm pretty much working out in my basement now again everyday- its too dark in the morning to be outside on the patio. I still need to move my "toys" back inside from the summer though.

Doreen, I am on the 3rd week of the Strong and Ripped Rotation. I kind of like it. I am adding to it here and there. If you have the dvds I think there is a 4 set premix on it.

Today's workout on this rotation was Strong and Sweaty Ramped Up Upper, 51 minutes, 207 calories, heart rate 101 average, max 144 followed by Strong and Sweaty Bonus Abs, 13 minutes, 116 average heart rate, max 149, 61 calories. Total time 64 minutes, 268 calories.
Weights today were
1 arm row rt. 30# x 16 reps followed by 1 arm back fly rt. 10# 10 reps
1 arm row lt 30# x 16 followed by 1 arm back fly lt. 10# 10 reps
repeat
pullovers 35# x 10 reps; 35# x 10 reps
rear delt flys 10's x 10/10 reps; 10's x 10/10 reps
tband pulls 16/16 reps
chest flys 20's x 12 reps followed by push ups 12,10,8 reps chest flys 17.5's x 12 reps followed by push ups 4 sets of 1 half 1 count
close grip bench press 20's x 8 reps ; 20's x 12 reps
triceps dips 32/16 reps
triceps lying extension 12'sx 8; lying extensions 12's x 4 sets of 1 half 1 count; 12's x 8 reps
standing overhead triceps extensions 12's x 10 reps
triceps band kickback 8,7,7,8 reps
overhead presses 15's x 12 reps, front shoulder raise 15# x 12 reps, lateral raise 5's x 8,4partial, 8 reps
overhead presses 15's x 12 reps, front shoulder raise 15# x 12 reps, lateral raise 5's x 8,4partial, 4 reps
lateral band circles 32/32 reps
band kickbacks rear delts 32 reps
hammer curls 20's x 12 reps
sweeping curls 17.5's x 12 reps
isolation curls 12's
standing biceps curls 17.5's x 12 reps
crazy 8's with tubing 2 sets 24 reps each

My lower back aches today, so I switched workouts. I did PRS #2, one of the extreme premixes that mixes 1 & 2. I think my back aches, because I slept through the night again! My back always aches if I stay in bed for too long (probably arthritis from the surgeries). I literally cannot remember the last time I had two good nights sleep in a row. I did some jumps in PRS2, actually was able to do jumping jacks and plie jacks without any pain. I'm really concentrating on good form.

Great weights today Diane Sue.

Doreen, one more day for that STS Total Body to show up. I can't believe it hasn't rotated in yet. Fingers crossed.

I'll probably buy it tomorrow. I've been flip flopping, but I'll probably regret not getting it. Since it always seems to ship around Christmas, I always hand it over to my DH as one of my presents anyway.

Have a great day everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.