Let's Hear it for Aimee!!!

Aimee!

You can do it, girl! Only two, count them TWO, weeks to go!

You're doing great, and we're all psyched for you!!!

Terri

RE: Thanks Guys!!

Bless your all hearts!! I really need this right now!! You're right, I can do this!! Last night I dreamt that it was after the contest and I started eating, well, I ate and ate and ate, and didn't realize how much time had past, and the next thing I knew, it was 3 days later!! He he he! I ate for 3 days straight! When I realized how much I had eaten I got so mad at myself!
Hmmmm...anybody want to pshycoanalize this dream;-)?? He he he! Can you tell where my mind is?? Thanks for the encouragment! I sure do need it! This is getting rough! I will see it through though. There's no stopping me now!
Thanks again!!
Aimee

RE: Thanks Guys!!

You are going to be awesome! And you know you have your own personal fan club rooting from you from all around the country. Think of us beaming at you proudly!

Bobbi

RE: Aimee - I am curious

Hi Aimee

I easily have the discipline to work out regularly and have some pretty decent muscle tone and definition. As with many, though, my downfall lately has really been my eating. Oh, I eat the healthy stuff but can really sit down for a pig out on junk as well. Nights seem to be the bugger for me and it tends to be all or nothing. If I eat nothing, I am laughing but if I even grab any little snack, I seem to be sunk.

My question to you is this. What is a sample day of eating for you right now? I am assuming the diet has changed somewhat throughout the pre-competition dieting. Can you outline it somewhat for me. I also realize that you how you are eating right now is probably not how you would normally eat if you were not prepping for a competition so perhaps you could give me examples of both situations.

Thanks and I wish you the best with your competition.

Kim

RE: Aimee - I am curious

Hi Kim!! Nighttime is the worst for me too!!! Every night now, I make sure I have sugar free jello handy!!
My diet at this point is EXTREMELY boring!! I'll tell you exactly what I eat day in and day out. This does not change until the last week, then it gets worse.

MEAL1-4 egg whites w/ 2TBsp slasa, 1/2 TBsp natural unsalted pb, and 1 whey protein shake made with water

MEAL2-1/2 can of rinsed tuna and 2 cups raw spinach w/1TBsp fat free dressing

MEAL3- 4oz chicken breast w/ 1 c. broccoli and 1oz unsalted nuts

MEAL4- same as meal 1, minus the protein shake and pb

MEAL5- same as meal 2, minus the spinach, and add the 1/2 TBsp pb

MEAL6- 4oz chicken breast w/2Tbsp salsa

In everyday life, I enjoy everything in moderation. If I want it, I'll eat it, just not gorge. So far, since I began this I've had to go through 3 birthdays and a wedding. Food is always part of a celebration, and boy did I feel deprived (one of them was even my own b-day!!) I have a twin, so he got all the cake. Maybe that's the problem, I'm not used to dening myself anything.
Anyway, hope this helped ya'!!

Aimee

I am so looking forward to coming back here after my holiday and seeing how you did :) and I don't even know you.

You have given me such incentive in how you are sticking to what you should be eating. I had been doing pretty good but I fall off the eating wagon lots. If you can give up Birthday cake, I can at least try to eat a lot cleaner than I have.

I think my downfall was reading that post on pigging out. :9

Good luck, Aimee, you have lots of backers! :)

Good luck! You really are proving what a strong person you are. Food has always been my downfall. I just LOVE it! I hope you have someone taking pictures at the competition. I would love to see how you look and all those great poses you have been practicing. Keep up the great work!!!!!

Kelly

If only you all knew how much your all support means to me!! Reading this thread has brought tears to my eyes!! Thanks you all so much for you words!! I will do my best, and hopefully my DH will remember the camera so I can post pics. Thanks you all again. You'll never know how much all this mean to me, knowing I have a rooting section from all over place:)!!

Aimee

Aimee, is it possible for you to put a picture of yourself on the web so we can see the results of all your hard work, perhaps one from the compettition?

RE: Bobbi and HB

Well, maybe. I don't have a scanner, but my boss does and she'll be there, so maybe she won't mind post a few pics of me. If you all would like a face to go with the name. Log onto www.elitephysiquesinc.com I work there, and I'm posted as one of the group instructors. I'll ask her when I go into work, if she'll she'll post some competition pics of me and I'll let you all know what she says:)!

Aimee

P.S. My name is really spelled Amy. I just changed it because there are so many Amys' here on the forum.

RE: Bobbi and HB

Hi Aimee,
I really enjoyed seeing your picture & reading about your work...you're just as cute as a bug!

Add me to your long list of cheering supporters...you're doing a great job & I admire you tremendously for going for your dream.

I would love to see pics from your competition too.

Ruth :)

RE: Bobbi and HB and Starlight

Thanks you all! I'll do my best to have competition pics posted! 1 week,3 days to go!!!
Hey HB, How's it going with the bakeoff????

Aimee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.