Lamest reason for NOT working out?

MadnNatsmom

Cathlete
I'm having a REALLY good hair day today and I don't wash my hair every day, so I could probably have another good hair day tomorrow.

So, there!

Someone may answer my post. I can't leave w/o seeing who!!! :p

Live with sincerity, love with passion, and dance like you mean it.

Debbie

lol! I can relate! My hair is very curly and tends to frizz if there's the slightest bit of humidity. Today the weather is dry as a bone and my hair looked fabulous. It almost kept me from doing Cardio and Weights this afternoon but then I thought, who am I trying to impress? Get your butt downstairs and work out!

Now my hair looks like something the cat puked up, but my endorphins kicked in and, Hey! I don't care! I feel great!

Lame reasons for not working out? How much time do you have...this could take a while!

LOL, seriously, I have used the "good hair day" one in my mind, several times. I too only wash my hair every other day and *try* to time workouts to take place the day of a wash hair night. Well...I get lazy/tired and don't always do that. Then I'll continue to make excuses.

Another favorite of mine is that I want to eat a *special* heavier meal and if I work out, I won't be able to eat until afterwards and by then, it will be too late to eat. Very lame! :+

I'm having a Bald Hair Day.

TOP THAT!!!!!

A-Jock
(how did you guys know i blew off my workout tonight?)

"All of my workout bras need to be washed so I can't work out."

My eureka moment later that day was it's going to get sweaty anyway just grab one, do the workout and shower.

"I'm wearing my glasses instead of my contacts today and I hate the way my glasses slip down my nose when I work out"

I just used that excuse last night. Sadly, I have to wear my glasses for two weeks so I think I will be slacking off for a while.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.