L-carnitine?

laura35

Cathlete
does anyone use this? I have been using it for a couple of weeks now and it seems like when I workout I feel hotter and sweat alot more. didnt know if anyone noticed anything from taking this.

I don't use it, but I had considered it at one point. I visited sites that encouraged and sites that discouraged its use, and eventually I was confused enough to pass on it all together.

However, the guy who provides my supplements offers this product, and I really trust him. I can't imagine him producing something questionable, unsafe, or completely unnecessary. But I'm still not sold, so I redirect the money I'd spend on this product elsewhere.

I too would like to hear others' experiences.

worseenemy
What kind of supplements do you take?do you take something before and after workout? I do take BSN no-explode before and cellmass after working out.I just wanted to know if there is something better.
I like what I'm taking but I'm curios.I was reading about L-carnitine sound interesting but I have to make sure is safe,I just introduce BCAA powder in my diet I mix it whit my shake after workout I just have 2 weeks on this lets see how i like or not.
Eunice :) :)

I just started supplementing my diet last November, so I'm pretty new to this. I take Andrew Lessman's products:

Omega-3
Secure Meal Replacement with Soy
Five Favorites (a combination of EGCG, CoQ10, TruQ10, Resveratrol and ALA)

And I recently ordered his Hair, Skin and Nails supplement.

I add stuff slowly and see if it works for me. So far, I've noticed my skin really responds to the Omega-3 pill. I've been struggling to maintain relatively clear skin for 20 years or so. My skin regimen helps, but taking Omega-3 seems to finish the job, reducing my breakouts dramatically.

I love Secure. 2 scoops in skim milk gives me something like 22g of protein, plus a nice shot of what you would find in a multivitamin. I drink this twice a day, having one after my morning workout.

The Five Favorites is an ongoing experiment. I kept running into these as I was reading about anti-inflammatory diets. My trust in Andrew combined with the fact that he offers 5 biggies in one pill pushed me to order this. I'm not sure if I've derived any measurable benefits, so I just try to keep my eye on the latest info, hoping there isn't breaking news around the corner about ALA putting people into renal failure or something. :+

The Hair, Skin and Nails formula is a huge favorite with Andrew's customers, ranking as the #1 reordered product and having a lot of positive customer reviews. I look forward to testing it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.