Kettlebell Workouts

mbmundt

Cathlete
I've never tried a Kettlebell workout but I've heard that good things about them.

Who better than Cathe to put together an awesome and tough Kettlebell workout.

Thanks!
Brenda

If you use the right weight and proper form, kettle bell's are awesome!

It's weird that Cathe does not have a kettle bell workout, but sells them.

I too would like to see her do various kettle bell workouts (beginner, intermediate, advanced). She already uses some of the moves with dumbbell's.

Great ideas! Definitely more cycling...although I suspect that may already be part of Cathe's plan, based on a post I read maybe a month ago. ;)

Kettlebells would be a fun change too, although as someone else said, she uses a couple of the moves already...especially in the newest LISeries. Love it!!!

And maybe more heavy weights too...maybe like a redo of the Gym Styles, or more like STS Total Body or Total Body Tri Sets. Those are great, but Cathe always has new moves to bring to the table.

But anything that she puts out will be FABULOUS! I will ALWAYS preorder on day 1. I love you, Cathe! <3

Kettlebell could be fun. I've never tried these workouts, but as someone mentioned, some of the LIS moves are similar to those. This would be a fun new workout, and Cathe's versions are always better than every other trainer out there!

I would also love to see a kettlebell workout by Cathe. It wouldn't even have to be strictly KB's but maybe something blended incorporating some of the more straightforward moves like swings for cardio effect. I'm thinking something along the lines of Paul Katami's Burn and Build...she could use the high step and incorporate the bell. How awesome would that be?:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.