Keeping this site clean!

Thank You Cathe!!!!!!! One of my favorite sites was becoming one of my least favorite sites. Thanks again.
Lori

Alexis and Carol- I miss you both, HELLO!!!!!!!!

>>I dont' understand what all the thank you's are for if you
>>don't know what she cleaned up or felt was inappropriate....
>>Doesn't mean it won't happen again cause you don't know what
>>was *inappropriate to begin with.*
>
>You didn't notice the three or so "sex" polls? The dirty joke
>with "blow job" as a punch line?

now I see what you mean, I didn't like those stupid sex poles either. Why do that and who the heck cares. I guess some people got nothing else to do while they are home.

Clutter is exactly the right word. So many threads about nothing really, and too many that were over the line for me personally. It's sad when coming here feels like you wasted your time.

Cathe, Thank you. I'm too busy (as I know others are too) to have subjects on here that belong on another site.

Joanne

Yea!! Thanks cathe!I really dislike these personal topics. This isn't the place. I'm also no prude, but my kids do read what I write occasionally and they are 9 & 7. I hope there will be more fitness related topics. This forum has really gone downhill fast!

RE: Alexis and Bobbi!

Hello, my friend! It's so nice to "see" you, too! Ah, the good old days of the fort. Glad things are going well for you and I hope to see you more often.

I think it's time the "elders" return. Whatcha say we have a coup?:)
Lexy

RE: Alexis and Bobbi!

Alexis, you are timeless, classic. Remember, age ain't nothin' but a number and as long as we stay loose in the bod and exercise that thing between our ears, we will never be old. Gotta go; it's time for my nap! :D
Bobbi http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/chicken.gif "Chick's rule!"

Maturity is the ability to do a job whether or not you are supervised, to carry money without spending it, and to bear an injustice without wanting to get even.

-Ann Landers

I totally agree with you Alexis!!! I have been a member of these forums for years and am surprised at the direction the threads have been going.

This forum is NOTHING like it used to be. When I used to lurk and participate from time to time on the old Cathe boards - I remember knowing everyone's name and story (i.e. Aquajock, Honeybunch, etc. - to name a few). You could really feel the camaraderie amongst the women in the (then) tight knit group.

Now it seems as if the membership has gone haywire and into major overdrive. I can't keep up with the people, much less the occasional racy material. It has not been the same since Cathe changed the format. The personalities in these forums have definitely changed.

>I totally agree with you Alexis!!! I have been a member of
>these forums for years and am surprised at the direction the
>threads have been going.
>
>This forum is NOTHING like it used to be. When I used to lurk
>and participate from time to time on the old Cathe boards - I
>remember knowing everyone's name and story (i.e. Aquajock,
>Honeybunch, etc. - to name a few). You could really feel the
>camaraderie amongst the women in the (then) tight knit group.
>
>
>Now it seems as if the membership has gone haywire and into
>major overdrive. I can't keep up with the people, much less
>the occasional racy material. It has not been the same since
>Cathe changed the format. The personalities in these forums
>have definitely changed.
>

I completely agree with you there. It's nothing like it used to be and I don't come here nearly as often anymore.

Hi Cathe,

Thank you so much for taking action. Although this is an "open" discussion, it is still a fitness forum & we all know there are younger members who come here, especially lately. I also have felt some of the posts unseemly with occasional male posters...don't see them much anymore...wonder why?

Anyway, thanks again Cathe, I couldn't agree more.

Ruth

I keep trying not to post to this thread but I have to say,since I'm new, I'm sorry some of you don't visit as much. I'm sorry for those that made the forum unkept. Hope it stays clean or if not, someone will take a broom and do some house cleaning more often.

I just did stretch and I feel confident no matter what happens to me, I can make the needed changes in my life.

Peace
~~tytbody~~
Working towards Perpetual Motion

Hi Dani! Is the honeymoon over yet?;) Nice to see ya!

I think the only way to get this place back the way it was is to organize a reunion of sorts. OK, Dani, you're in charge. I'll help send out invitations.:)

Of course, it can never be the same as it was but I'd sure like to see the old gang. We'd show the newbies how to have fun talking about fitness. What a concept!

Alexis

Please do show me how to have fun talking fitness, I'm here. I'm a newbie. I want to learn.

Peace
~~tytbody~~
Working towards Perpetual Motion

Hi Alexis! It's nice to see you too! :D

Ok, I'll get right on that! A reunion sounds nice. I was gone for a while and received a few emails from my old Cathe friends, so I came back for a bit. :) I'd sure like to see more of the old gang too.

Hi Alexis:)

Hi Alexis!! It's so nice to see you around here:). This is one reason why I don't post as much because of this but hopefully with Cathe's post things will get back to normal and this will be a wake up call.

RE: Hi Alexis:)

This is so cool! Hi, Barbara! Still buff as ever? So glad to see you and a big hug to you!

That's it. We definitely need a reunion!

Alexis

I have no idea of what was said here since I seldom visit this part of the Forums any more.

I would be the LAST person to be offended by sexual innuendos however; this is a fitness forum and it is also owned by Cathe.

As owner of this site, she has the right to delete anything she deems as improper.

We are lucky to have a FREE fitness forum -- at The Firm you have to PAY to even be included in the posts.

So I will certainly abide by the guidelines and boundaries that Cathe or S&M set -- they OWN this, not me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.