KCM toning

buneknek

Cathlete
Which DVD of Kelley is your favorite, she has quite a few of intermediate workout but I'm looking for more advanced, or can I just lift heavier weights?

Hi;)

I just saw your post. I'd suggest checking out either youtube or collagevideo.com clips of kelly's workouts. My own thoughts on more advanced workout from KCM I'd suggest either doing both workouts that are offered as premix options usually there is one on all her 30MTF dvd's. I can recommend ones I feel are more advanced are TLC, Step Boxing, and Cardio Blast all of which are cardio and part of her 30MTF series. I personally love Circuit Burn, TLC, Step boxing, Your Best Body, and Trim Down. All those are awesome and range from cardio to lifting. I also love her LIFT, NYC, Muscle Definition and Split Sessions. I also like her older step boxing and sculpt workouts as well. I'd invite you to have fun with the premixes on any of her workouts they are all good it just depends on what your goal or mood. I like various workouts, premixes and types of workout variety is a good thing it keeps things fresh and fun.

Best wishes on your fitness goals;)

Nora

Which DVD of Kelley is your favorite, she has quite a few of intermediate workout but I'm looking for more advanced, or can I just lift heavier weights?

I do own lift which contain two segment. So far I have tried LIFT- power lifting segment and loved it. I see myself revisiting and increasing the weight.

All the best,

I'm definitely a big Kelly fan! My top 3 favorite KCM DVDs are: 1) 30 Mins to Fitness:Weights; 2) 30 Mins to Fitness: Cardio Blast; and 3) Split Sessions. I always feel like I get a really great and challenging workout with these DVDs.

All 3 of these workouts have someone doing an intermediate option and someone doing an advanced option (Kelly does the advanced, too).

With the weight workouts (#1 and #3 on my list), you make it as challenging as you want by going as heavy as you can. With Cardio Blast, you can follow the higher impact advanced options shown by Kelly and another background exerciser.

Hi,

A big Kelly fan here as well. Her newest one "Trim Down" is one of my favorites, alone with Power Sculpting.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.