Just saw an video clip

about how the government is 're-doing' the food guide pyramid....and recommending Americans to eat less and exercise more. Recommending at least 30 min to 90 per day. I WAS SO HAPPY BECAUSE 'WE' CATHEITES ARE ALREADY DOING THIS!:)

Totally different subject; but wanted to thank whoever it was that posted the messages about "fly-lady". I went to the website after reading the posts and have been using the plan for about a month now. My house has never been so clean!:p

Will the exercise more and eat less is not a suprising fact but how are they changing the food pyramid?

Marion
:)

Hi Marion,
I heard it had to do with splitting up complex and simple carbs. It's been a while since I heard anything about it. I'm going to do a search on-line. I remember reading that this stems from research done at Stanford University. If I find anything out I'll post it.

Sharron

I agree about FlyLady!! I have been on board about 2 weeks. I was overwhelmed by the e-mails at first, but then they explained why they send you so many. It is people like me that need that many reminders! My house is also shaping up very nicely!

Thank you to the posters about this wonderful program!!

Jenn

It worked for me Sharron, thanks for taking the time to find that link.

Very very interesting Sherlock!

How we are going to find 90min a day for exercise will be a test in it self, and it will be interesting for all the Atkins devotees.

Im not sure, but it looks like they have just gone into more "details" for eg it use to say less salt, now it says 1 level tespoon salt.......so everything is more clarified and you would have to really stupid not to understand what it means.

This is a good thing because your small portion of something, is totally different from my small portion of something, so saying 1 cup makes us equal thinking.

I like it!

Marion
:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.