Just received my calendar

Ooooohhhh, can't wait...this will be my first one. Kicked myself so many times last year for not ordering!

Oh, I hope mine comes today! If we ever get our basement finished (working on it now), I plan to frame a few of my favorite calendar pix from past years as a motivator!

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

I received mine by delivery on Sunday. DH and I have no clue which one of us ordered the calendar but it arrived!!!!! It's a great calendar and I will hang it proudly at work.

CeciFifi said:
I received mine by delivery on Sunday. DH and I have no clue which one of us ordered the calendar but it arrived!!!!! It's a great calendar and I will hang it proudly at work.

Lol! You just may have another one show up if you BOTH ordered! :)

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

I got mine last week! I must have ordered early :rolleyes:
Except I always leave mine as a Christmas present under the tree! Always makes me happy!!

This is the first time I've ordered Cathe's calendars! Based on previous reviews I actually ordered 2 & they arrived late yesterday!:D I'm using 1 for the "work" calendar & 1 for the "no touch nice" calendar!:D They are great & I'm wishing I had ordered in previous years!
Thank you Cathe:D

I just ordered a couple of days ago. I can't wait! This is my first time and won't ever again be without one. I have plans to do better with exercise and nutrition this year and Cathe's calendar will help me get motivated to do this.

Janie

As usual, the layout is superb! Just itching to flip it :) My birthday's in early January and the colour scheme of Cathe + crew's outfits for next month (as well as July) is my favourite.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.