Just More Praise!

fitnurse

Cathlete
I don't normally post on these forums, but read a lot. I had to say I am totally addicted to cathe's workouts. I've done a lot of different types of workouts during the past 20 years, but these workouts have really made a difference in my strength and attitude. I've also lost weight, for a change. The posts here have encouraged me to eat better and I want to thank everyone for all their input. Most of all, thanks to cathe for such great workouts!!!
Lynn

Hi Lynn!

Hi Lynn~(My middle name BTW!) Just wanted to say WELCOME! Isn't this a great place? I join you with the "working out for 20 years", but it took using Cathe tapes to kick my fitness level up a few notches! AND, she really does make a difference in my attitude also. Glad to have you join us and hope to see you posting again.:7

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi,
I can't believe how much and how fast Cathe has improved my cardio endurance and how S&H has made me stronger. I notice it when I try to go back to my usual routines after using her workouts for a rotation. It really amazes me how workouts that killed me before seem so easy now. I have not even tried Interval Max yet! Imagine what she could do to me!

Rachel - I agree! I can hold my 2 gallon milk carton longer at the grocery store now! I can park way in the back of the mall's lot, jog through the lot, and not be winded. My endurance has increased greatly! I admit, I have only done IMax in pieces, adding an interval onto the end of a workout to go out on a high note. Maybe we can pat each other on the back once we each do IMax the whole way through. Thank goodness she shows modifications!!!!!

Glad to know I am not the only one have not completed the I-Max. I can't wait till finish the end without any modifications.
I am fairly new to the Cathe's and in process of experimenting just about every tapes I own. So far the only cardio tape I can finish without the modification is Cardio Kicks. I do not have CTX's. That will be on my next list as soon as I can figure out how I can sneak into house without my DH finds out.

Hi,
I just recently started trying to conquer Body max. I was so proud of myself when I finished the step and circuits! The woman wants to kill me, i think. Pat Pat.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Mar-27-02 AT 01:42PM (Est)[/font][p]Hi Fitnurse!

I'm fairly new to Cathe also. I'm just starting her tapes and my hubby says he can already see a difference in my bodyshape. She takes you to a new level of fitness. And the crowd here on this forum are very serious about there workouts and give great advice. I love comming here.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.