Just got my UPS shipment notice!!!

I got mine too! I'm on the west coast and it's not scheduled for delivery until the 29th. That's ok, at least it's shipping!! YIPPEE!

At first it looked like only old orders that had already been delivered, but then I scrolled down further & saw it. May want to check one more time, unless you requested USPS,then of course you won't get a notice/tracking info. HTH

hmmm, no luck! I'll check it again tonight. My number was low, so I thought I'd hear something. I wonder how I can tell if I requested USPS --it was too long ago and I can't remember!:eek:

I get mine Tuesday!

This just shows how infrequently I visit these forums.....the UPS notice was a complete surprise...what great timing, just in time for Christmas!

Just got my notice at 8 last night and my invoice number was 2400+. I thought I had usps instead of ups so that was a nice surprise. Mine will be here on Tuesday. Woo hoo!!

Notice came last night. It will arrive on Tuesday.

I just hope the huge snowstorm doesn't delay UPS picking up the packages from Cathe's gym.

Yea! I got a delivery date...

MONDAY!!! Just checked tracking info & it's already in the local UPS warehouse, too bad no delivery on Sat, I'd have it today.

Getting a blizzard here in MD -- kids, hubby & friends are sooo excited for the big snow (sledding, playing, no school, etc.) and all I can think is "Gee, I really hope this doesn't affect my ups delivery!!!"

I didn't receive a shipping notice, but I entered my phone number in the Cathe easy tracker and it shows mine has shipped. :)
My order has moved from NJ to HORSHAM, PA. Departed HORSHAM, PA 3:42 am this morning. It looks like my package is making it past the storm. If it is delayed, I will understand. Snowy roads scare me!!!

To all the people in the path of this winter storm.....keep warm and safe! :)

Checked the whereabouts of my dvds on UPS. The location is less than 30 minutes from my home...but these won't arrive until Tuesday????

Wow!!!!!!!!!! 48,0001 !:p
I'm almost 48,000 orders ahead of you! (not quite, though -- I am #118).
I bet you will still get yours before me, because it's been the case in all my pre-orders that people get them about 10-14 days earlier than I do(I'm in Oregon).

haha that's funny you said you be joining them next Christmas!

Linda - I am in Portland area - you can come prevew them with me! :) I always get 2nd day shipping cause I cant handle waiting for it to get here by ground... :) Tuesday it is!!! :)

Linda - I am in Portland area - you can come prevew them with me! :) I always get 2nd day shipping cause I cant handle waiting for it to get here by ground... :) Tuesday it is!!! :)

Hi Anne, that's so nice of you --I think I am about 1/2 hour away from you!

When the presale shipping is over and I still have no shipping confirmation, I think I will get a hold of customer service. I think there is some weird glitch in the email. I've just checked my yahoo mail, and shop cathe tracking with my phone #, and I still see no record of anything. Luckily I still have my email invoice confirming that I am #118. Ordering early on didn't help me!:confused:;)

I see you are a Ducks fan(your hat in your avatar). Me, too! GO DUCKS!

Mine should be here
2.gif
Monday -
2.gif
Monday -
2.gif
Monday!
2.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.