July RT'ers 6/28

Hi, Jerry,
I did PUB up only and the Blasts from Imax 3 this morning. I'm leaving on family vacation to Chicago early in the morning. My plan is to run for an hour each morning on Lake Michigan with my DH. I'll be back on July 4. Until then, wishing all July RT'ers awesome workouts!

Hi everyone,

I did Core Max segment 1 this morning. Hadn't done that for a while and I sure needed it. Wouldn't it be great if Cathe gave us a rotation to get us ready for the Road Trip???

Bev

Kristi, DW and I visited Chicago in '04, and hope one day to get back there, we really enjoyed our time there, especially Navy Pier and The Magnificent Mile, have a great time!

Bev, I agree, a Cathe RT rotation would be great, I wouldn't put it past her!

Checking in late again!

I did Cardio Coach Press Play plus an extra challenge this morning, for a total of 8.25 miles. I think tomorrow might be upper body!

Hi everyone. Today was spin class at the gym and since I was at the gym, I did lower body work on the machines. I may be regretting that tomorrow.

Jerry, great job on finishing the June rotation. I can’t stick with one for the life of me.

Kristi, enjoy your vacation.

Bev, that’s a great idea about a pre Road trip rotation.

Shelley, nice job on the CCPP with the bonus. I’m lucky if I can get through the CCPP. I don’t think I could tack on the bonus just yet.

Hello to all the other Roadtrippers. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Jean

Hi Every one, I'm checking in late,

I did Drill Max yesterday afternoon, will the day ever come when I
can keep up with Cathe on that last exercise???

The push up with 3 pound weights in your hands in to a side plank!!!
I can do the 2-2 count but when Cathe goes to the single count, I get
a little left behind:eek: :eek:

Have a great week end every one, not sure what I'm doing today.
I'll check in later, take care,

Brigitte

Sunday is always rest day for me.
Will start 4 Day Split tomorrow as is. Always break it up.

Running around the lake sounds very peacefull!!
Tami

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.