Jogglers January 2017

I am sorry about your ankle.

I went shopping for a car yesterday and the salesman tried to bait and switch, so I just walked out.

I forgot to mention: I bought two walking sticks. They are blue and I bought them because a lady was raped at 6 am not 3 miles from my house. It was awful. I'm still freaked out. Anyway, I also bought myself a taser. Zap zap!!

My ankle is better. I ran 3.5 miles on Wednesday and I worked out yesterday. It hurts a bit but otherwise it's fine. I plan on running 8 miles on Saturday morning.

I'm sorry about the car salesman. I hate when they do that. I hope you get your mice/ rats. My sister worked in a place where they had mice/rats. They had traps too and they worked except I don't think theirs were humane traps.

I'm glad you have those walking sticks and a taser. It's good to be cautious. My friend runs by yourself with ear buds which I would never do. I want to be aware of my surroundings. Even when I run with my sister we never listen to music and we are always looking around.

It is cool and cloudy here today. We are going into a cold spell for a couple of days. It is suppose to be in the 30's tonight and tomorrow and in the 50's during the day. We'll be back in the 70's on Friday. I guess we should enjoy the cold snap since this will be the last of it until the fall. I'm going to try and not put on the heat. I don't want to put it on for 2 days.

I ran 8 miles on Saturday. On Sunday I did a workout with jump rope, tire flips with a squat thrust, sandbag tosses and swings. It was fun. Last night was an indoor total body weight workout. I'm already feeling it.

The temperatures are in the 80's this week and the lows are in the 50's. Beautiful! I have been working out and am feeling good. Last night I used 2-20# dumbbells to do chest presses. I'm going to be hurting today.

I hope you are doing well.

I did a 5K race on Saturday. My sister beat in by a couple of seconds. She has only beaten me a couple of times so she is ribbing me pretty good. She took 1st in our age group and I came in second. When we got home we laid out 45 bales of pine straw.

Yesterday I ran 6 miles and then spent the rest of the day with mom.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.