Jillian Michaels

rcook

Cathlete
I was just wondering if anyone besides me bought any of her workouts?
And if you put the dvd in your cd-rom on your computer to see the bikini workout that was in the fitnessRX magazine....?

Rhonda :7

I have only done the Cardio Kickbox DVD. I would rate it as a solid Intermediate workout. It's repetitious though so if you get bored easily it's not for you.

Thanks for the reply, but that isn't what I asked.............

I wanted to know if anyone else actually put the dvd, in their cd-rom to check out the bikini workout article she had in FitnessRX magazine .....

I bought her Cardio Kickbox, and have done it several times, and yes you do work up a good sweat.....

Rhonda:7

"I was just wondering if anyone besides me bought any of her workouts?

I was responding to part of your question. i know my eyes aren't playing tricks on me. Ok have a good day !

I didn't buy her workout....honestly, I am really not all that familiar with her (I didn't really get a chance to watch "The Biggest Loser"). Is it any good or fun? A workout doesn't always have to be strictly hardcore for me...sometimes I just like to have a little fun (and ironically, those workouts occasionally end up being some of my best):) Go figure.

Robin:)

Cassadine,
I'm really not that great a kickboxer...maybe repetition for me would be okay. My eye-hand coordination really leave something to be desired. Did you dislike it in general or would you use it in the future?

Robin

ETA: Oops, I guess I got off the topic too...sorry

Robin, Cardio kickbox is about 22 minutes long, and it does have repetition, nothing hard, just fast paced cardio...

jumping jacks, jump rope(without the rope of course), side kicks, what she calls fast feet, running in place real fast for 30 seconds, front kicks, front kick back kick, doing a squat and doing front punches, well you get the picture...

Cassadine, I am sorry, I guess I should have put my question mark in a different place, and asked my question in a different way, what I was wanting to know is, if anyone that has bought any of her workouts has actually put the dvd in their cd-rom to see the bikini workout. I didn't mean to sound mean in my reply... so sorry...

Rhonda :7

Oh...so it is a really short cardio that might be good as an add on for a change of pace. Thanks for the info Rhonda.

Robin:)

Hi everyone,

I recently ordered the kickbox from Jillian since getting the other 4 Biggest Winner workouts. I really like them - totally different than anything else I've seen. For me I am categorizing them as cardio workouts, they are all 30 minutes and use very light weights but again, I like the different moves and it feels like a tough mini bootcamp workout.

I do cardio on the elliptical and then do one of her 30 minute workouts - it gives me a great overall cardio/fat burning workout and I really like it.

Would recommend it for sure but be careful with some of her high impact moves with weights or go lighter on those weights to cover your knees/back - just my opinion. NO way I am jumping all over the place with 10lb weights.

:D
Have a great weekend!
Kelly

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.