Jari Love's Slim and Lean???

Just wondering if anyone has this and what you think of it. I just ordered it yesterday. Just wanted to change things up a bit after an intense GS rotation.
Thanks,
Melissa

Melissa, there have been loads of comments about Jari Love and her workouts around here. I know several of us own them and/or have used them. Try doing a search on "ripped" or some such phrase in either the regular search area or in the advanced search area. I know you will find *tons* of info! :)

HTH,

Melissa - Slim and Lean is my 2nd favorite Jari Work out. My fave is Ripped to the Core. I did Jari Love for months before doing Cathe on a regular basis. Jari is different in that she has you do lower weights and higher reps. Mixing Cathe and Jari will definitely be good for muscle confusion.

DISCLAIMER: I am not worthy to speak of Cathe or Jari since I have been a slug for the past several days. ;-)

For those of you who live near a store called "Ross Dress for Less", check their DVD section. I often see Jari Love DVDs for 4.99 there. Her first DVD "Get Ripped" is not her best. The set is very dark, but her other DVDs are good.

Slim and lean, and ripped and chisled are my favorites of hers....like Cathe, she is quiet and low key...easy to take and the workouts are such a bargain....

I like slim & lean a lot. It is kind of like body pump classes at the gym. Also similar to Cathe's Power Hour. It is my 2nd favorite Jari after Ripped to the Core.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.