It's my 46 birthday, and I made WW goal!!

Carol122201

Cathlete
Hi everyone!! Just wanted share this! I've reached my WW goal and I'm officially on maintenance!! 38 pounds, 38 inches, and six whole sizes in six months!! I couldn't be more amazed, or happier, and I know I have results like this in the size department (from 18 to 6!!!!!) because of Cathe's workouts!! I talk about her all the time on the WW message boards! I talk about her all the time everywhere I go - LOL! But when you find someone who motivates you this much, and delivers such an incredible workout with each and every tape or DVD, you just have to shout it to the world!!

Well, thanks for letting me share!! This day is WAY cool!!!!

Carol
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

OMG ! CONGRATULATIONS Carol !!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D That is fantastic ! Way to go ! You must be so proud of yourself !!!!!!!! :D

Good Luck with the maintenance programme !

Anna :)

GREAT JOB Carol!!! 2 accomplishments in 1 day!!! :7 :7 HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HAPPY WW GOALS MET!!!!:7

You must be soooo proud of yourself! I know that feeling well, when I lost 80 pounds 4 years ago. Maintenance can be a challenge too, so don't slack up and keep at Cathe and you will be below goal with a nice cushion soon, or at least that is what I did,:+ .

SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!:D :) :) :) :7 :7 ;)

Oh Carol that is great, wtg:) I know what you mean about talking about Cathe all the time. My husband thinks im crazy. He once said to me are you stalking her, lol. Doesn't it feel great. I know that when Cathe has her next road trip I am going. Her gym is about 1 1/2 hour from me, I live in Central NJ. I hope that you can make it. It would be nice to meet all of the people from this forum and of course Cathe. Keep up the great work!

http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/party/fest10.gif[/img]

Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday Dear Carooool,
Happy Birthday to Yoooou!!! http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/party/fest43.gif[/img]

CONGRATULATIONS on you weight loss too!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Carol:

That is AWESOME!!!!! CONGRATS!

I have about 12 more pounds to go and I'll be joining you at goal!

CONGRATS, you can be extremely proud of yourself, way to go!!!

Cheers, Marcia :)

Happy, HAPPY, Birthday! And Congratulations! That is great!
I am so happy for you!
:7

Linda

FANTASTIC! You are to be commended young lady! good for you. WW works! Keep us the good eating habits and stay healthy

your cyber friend and WW lifetime member,
Judy

Hi Carol! You go girl!! You look so very beautiful! Goes to show you that as women age we just keep getting better & better & looking younger. AWESOME achievement & in only 6 months to boot!! CONGRATULATIONS! Kathy:*

Awesome Carol and Congratulations! You look mahvelous! :7 What a wonderful accomplishment!

Hope you have a great day (sounds like you already got what you wanted for your birthday!)!!

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Happy Birthday Carol! Wow, I'm so proud of you! You have accomplished so much and certainly have a lot to celebrate. Enjoy your special day :)

Congrats and Happy Birthday. Like fine wine we get better with time !

I'm on WW online too and you are an inspiration showing that you can reach goal with staying on program and doing Cathe too .

You Go Girl!!!!!!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.