It’s getting closer:):):)

I got all excited this morning when I saw that STS 2.0 update email. Just knowing we're inching closer to finally have those long awaited DVD's. I'm really enjoying my tank top rotation and can't wait to integrate these into what I'm doing because I can use the upper body, giant sets, lower body and body parts workouts as I need them in my rotation.

What email? I didn't get one!
Top of the email:

"Everyone,

Some good news to share today. Our replicator has now started the production run of the STS 2.0 DVDs. This should take around 7 to 12 days to complete and then a few more days for inserting the DVDs into their cases.

Also, later today we're going to post our 23rd STS 2.0 video clip ( No Equipment Abs), so make sure to check our social media sites and our STS 2.0 shopping cart Abs page to view the clip.

Important:
As soon as we know more we will update everyone again. In the meantime, if you have moved since you pre-ordered make sure to contact our customer service team with your new address at [email protected]. Changing your address on our site will only affect future orders, not your pre-sale order. So make sure to contact us if you have moved."

I’m revisiting a few workouts that I suspect will be on the shelf for a while once I get the new series. Cross Train Express, 4 Day Split, IS Pyramids, having a great time. Might do MIS and Power Hour, which is where I started with Cathe, as it looks like May for new series. There’s always something fun to do with the library of workouts she’s built over the years. It’s quite amazing when I look at it.

I’m revisiting a few workouts that I suspect will be on the shelf for a while once I get the new series. Cross Train Express, 4 Day Split, IS Pyramids, having a great time. Might do MIS and Power Hour, which is where I started with Cathe, as it looks like May for new series. There’s always something fun to do with the library of workouts she’s built over the years. It’s quite amazing when I look at it.
I've been doing similar the last couple of month & this. I'm setting up a Total Body rotation for May using older TB workouts & then substituting with the new ones once they arrive. June may be the new workouts except for one week(or one day/week) when I sub older workouts .... we'll see .... fun to plan

I've been doing similar the last couple of month & this. I'm setting up a Total Body rotation for May using older TB workouts & then substituting with the new ones once they arrive. June may be the new workouts except for one week(or one day/week) when I sub older workouts .... we'll see .... fun to plan
Same here! I just put the finishing touches on my Tank Top Rotation Week #5 and here's what I'm doing this week:

M- Supersets Upper Body Blast Premix
T- Great Glutes
W- STS Meso 3 - Shoulders, Bi's & Tri's - week 2
Th- Lean Legs & Abs
F - KPC
S- Strong and Sweaty PHA

So for this rotation, I've pulled 2 workouts from the Body Blast series, one from original STS, two from the 2013 dvd's and one from Strong and Sweaty. I'm planning for the following week to incorporate the LITE series into my tank top rotation. And I still want to go back to old workouts like Power Hour, the High step workouts, the Gym Style Series and Muscle Max. Too many workouts, not enough time!

Too many workouts, not enough time!
Who "wouldda thunk" someone would say that while we are anticipating a new series ... but "ain't it the truth"!! I was looking at my list of shorter cardio workouts to use .... have enough (including premixes) to go thru the end of the year! (And then some!) Thinking I'll add core & recovery workouts on shorter cardio days for Phases 1&2...

Well, I have my workouts lined up for this coming week, then the week of 4/24, 5/1 & 5/8.
after that, it’s gonna be “hunt & pick” till they come, which, unless something happens, ought to be soon thereafter. Gosh….it’s been a long time…. I preordered the first day, October 24th and on the 24th,it will be 6 months…..wow…..

I remember doing my preorder on 10/24 and still have my confirmation email. I plan my weeks’ workouts on Sunday afternoon. I’m pretty sure that the following week will be from LITE and look something like this: stacked sets upper body, stacked sets lower body, STS Meso 3 shoulders, bis & tris, STS plyo legs, rev’d up rumble and finish with body weight & bands.

my tentative plan for the STS 2.0 is to incorporate each workout into my rotation doing it only once while still being able to do some older workouts that I’ve either never done or haven’t done in ages.

I also plan on going through the STS 2.0 weight workouts, trying a week of total body, a week of split upper and lower and a week of single body parts. I am away in June, so this way I'll get a taste of the program before I go, and can choose a rotation from the guide for the summer. The recovery workouts, hoping to weave those in. Abs and yoga on Sundays!

I remember doing my preorder on 10/24 and still have my confirmation email.
Yep, I still have my email too....I think it's always a good idea to keep it if you can, just in case something happens.....

my tentative plan for the STS 2.0 is to incorporate each workout into my rotation doing it only once while still being able to do some older workouts that I’ve either never done or haven’t done in ages.
Good Plan! Yes, once they're out, dvds and in the blender, I'll get busy :) Usually, there is
a little time between the dvds getting shipped and the workouts appearing in the blender, etc. so in the past, I usually "play" with the dvds and workouts getting an idea how I want to do
them, what exercises I might want to skip, etc. I rarely do a full dvd workout from start to
finish as it's programmed, cause I prefer workouts less than an hour....I'd rather do a few
shorter workouts than one long one, I need alot of variety to keep motivated ! and I know
if these are chaptered as well as most of the older ones. I will want to blend workouts
using STS 1 & STS 2.

I've never been a member of the Cathe channel and have heard of the Workout Blender and seen something called Workout Blender in the Body Blast DVD's. Isn't it basically where you can create your own workouts using the chapters in each workout? Given the size of my DVD collection, I've probably paid for a membership several times over, but I haven't really had the money to join, but I do have my DVD's that I can always go back to and so far I've been able to work with what I have, although I'd love Cathe live workouts.

Isn't it basically where you can create your own workouts using the chapters in each workout?
Yep, ashaw, that’s the Workout blender…..oh, I remember that feature on those dvds,
but if I remember correctly, it didn’t quite work like they said or maybe I am wrong, I never used it much for some reason or the other…now you have my curiosity up, I am going to have to go pull one of them out and try it:) I’l report back later :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.