It’s getting closer:):):)

Having the chapter names & viewing the clips now is interesting, I am trying to match names with exercise if it’s in the clip. I think, in Shoulders, the one where Al is holding
barbell by plate & pulling up is called Face Pull cause the rest are using tubing & Cathe mentions face pull….I goggled gorilla row and that is like row one arm at a time, alternating & this looks familiar in Back workout. then again, what do I know:)
I think Cathe refers to "face pull" when the women crew members are pulling on the bands at about face height in one of the clips. Interestingly, I also found it helpful to review the clips after looking at the chapter points too ;) - great minds think alike!:p

My worksheets are now completed, except for the suggested weights. So my next task is pull out my STS 1.0 worksheets to check on weights used for similar exercises. Or i might just pull the info from the Workout Manager worksheets as I usually update it.

Cathe refers to "face pull" when the women crew members are pulling on the bands at about face height in one of the clips
Yep, that’s the one & Al is pulling barbell by plates…..
great minds think alike!
Yes they do! :):)

I am getting ready to view a couple more….I googled Waiter curl & if it’s the same, I recently did something very similar in one of the YouTube weight plate workout.

also, curious about in Shoulders, Bonus, Around the Clock”.

you are “missing” the suggested weights & I am “missing” chapter times. :)

Where are ya'll finding the chapters? Thanks
Nicki, I don’t use the Workout manager, but I will try to tell you. What I did was like click today on calendar & choose add workout. Then choose dvd from the list and I believe
right below that is a drop down selection and you will need to scroll thru all the names of
dvds until you get down to the STS 2.0 ones. Then just click On one, and over on the right should be a little box you can scroll showing names of chapters.

Yep, that’s the one & Al is pulling barbell by plates…..

Yes they do! :):)

I am getting ready to view a couple more….I googled Waiter curl & if it’s the same, I recently did something very similar in one of the YouTube weight plate workout.

also, curious about in Shoulders, Bonus, Around the Clock”.

you are “missing” the suggested weights & I am “missing” chapter times. :)
The Gorilla Rows are in the "Parts: Back" workout Bonus - I think it's where you do a single row and rest then dumbbell on the step-bench while pulling the other dumbbell (it's about 15 seconds in on the clip). I now have "my suggested weights to use" for the TB and Splits ... am now working on the "Parts". I don't know where to find chapter times -- maybe in the Blender?

The Gorilla Rows are in the "Parts: Back" workout Bonus - I think it's where you do a single row and rest then dumbbell on the step-bench while pulling the other dumbbell.
Yep, that’s it!

yeah, chapter times will be in the blender but they won’t be put in there until after dvds ship, usually it’s a week or so after, maybe it won’t be as long since we are having this long gap in between.

Yep, that’s it!

yeah, chapter times will be in the blender but they won’t be put in there until after dvds ship, usually it’s a week or so after, maybe it won’t be as long since we are having this long gap in between.
I'm surprised they already put the workouts in the Workout Manager ... When they put Boss Bands & Loops in, at first they didn't include the chapter info .... so things are moving quickly.

I think I better be quiet :), what Al is doing in Shoulders with the barbell is a Rear Delt Row, apparently nothing to do with Face pulls, but the way the clip shows it, that’s what I thought. Like I said, what do I know….:), but I am having fun…

no, I just watched the clip again & he is using barbell when they are doing face pulls.
OMG, I am so confused…..

So my weight worksheets are done! (Sort-of - there will be some modifications of course - I had difficulty following the chapters with the clips as the clips are "out-of-order' with the chapters in the "Parts" dvds - the Bonus exercises are inserted into the clips).

I didn't see any reference in the clip for Parts - Shoulders - for the Bonus "Around the Clock" so I'm not sure what that is either -- more mysteries to be discovered.

{I think Al's option is for those who don't have or dont' want to do the "Face Pulls" - works the same muscle.}

But that was a fun activity for a Sunday morning .... off to make dinner!

I didn't see any reference in the clip for Parts - Shoulders - for the Bonus "Around the Clock" so I'm not sure what that is either -- more mysteries to be discovered.
I might have "solved" it :) I went to YT and searched Shoulders Around the Clock. I watched the first clip that came up and a "bell" went off......I watched the Shoulders clip AGAIN! because I remembered Cathe doing the exact same thing & bingo..... In the clip, it's the 5th exercise in, with 1 DB and going up, rotating, transferring weight to other hand and back down, etc. Now, that being said, and as we already know, I may be completely off track & wrong....but it's the same exercise !

Last edited:
I might have "solved" it :) I went to YT and searched Shoulders Around the Clock. I watched the first clip that came up and a "bell" went off......I watched the Shoulders clip AGAIN! because I remembered Cathe doing the exact same thing & bingo..... In the clip, it's the 5th exercise in, with 1 DB and going up, rotating, transferring weight to other hand and back down, etc. Now, that being said, and as we already know, I may be completely off track & wrong....but it's the same exercise !
Ahhh...that makes total sense!

And, YES, good news today. Ever the optimist. I'm hoping the timeline is conservative & we'll be getting these in our hands even sooner! Yea!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.