Issue with Live Sound

fox2star

Cathlete
Hi,

I was in the middle of doing Live # 94, "PHAT 2" this morning, and lost all audio at the 25:00 minute mark. It did not return at any time for the rest of the workout,

Also, at the beginning, the sound was sketchy, static sounding, but then was normal for a bit, and then static again.

It was going along fine up to the 25 minute mark, then all sound stopped. I did nothing to have this happen.

Problems like this are usually caused by something being overloaded in your device or is an internet connection related issue. I tested the video all the way to the end and didn't have any issues.

I would have to know more about what device you're using and the OS of the device to even guess at a solution. If your device and/or OS is out of date this could be the issue. But you could just simply need to force close the app or restart your phone. The problem could also be with your router and it may need to be rebooted. A simple test to see if wireless is the issue is to turn off WiFi and see if cellular plays ok. If it does the problem is with your WiFi and rebooting your router may solve your issue.

I rebooted my router, and restarted my phone ( Samsung Galaxy) and the workout above had audio. It is still a little "scratchy", not sure how to describe it other than it skips, words can be cut off.

Today, I tried PHAT 2, PHA 3, and Compound Giant Sets Light Weights, and none of them had any audio.

I am using my Samsung phone (Cathe web, not app), to stream with Chromecast.

Hi fox2star, I'm a little confused about which workout you're having an issue with. In your first post, you said you were having an issue with # 94, "PHAT 2, but in your post above you said PHAT 2 was fine. Can you confirm which video you're having an issue with?

Hi,

After the first note, I had rebooted my router, and restarted my phone and was able to do #94 all the way through. Yesterday when I tried to do a different PHA workout, there was no sound, so I tried #94 again, and no sound at all on that one either. Also no sound on PHA 3, Compound Giant Sets Light Weights, and ICE Total Body Compound Weights.

Deb

Problem resolved. I had accidently tapped the mute button at the bottom of the screen, and when it is on the TV or even on the phone, it is usually not visable, so I did not catch that until I was playing around with the screen today.

Well, it happened again today, where the workout (PHA 2020) lost sound around the 23:00 minute mark. I tried moving it forward, no sound, then when I started it over, it had no sound at all, not even at the beginning.

I fixed it by restarting my phone. Is this common? It never happened before all the changes were put in.

Deb

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.