Is There Any Possible Way I Can Get STS Discs 3 and 6?

normandy

Cathlete
I have Mesos 2 and 3 but the leg workouts --especially the plyo legs in Meso 3 -- are definitely not for me. I was sure someone that has Meso 1 would prefer advanced leg workouts, and I tried trading the leg workouts in Meso 2 or 3 for the Meso 1 legs, but that didn't work out. Does any place at all sell these individual discs?

I think you can do them as downloads. Try this link Cathe Downloads| Categories | STS

What a great idea, that I never would have thought of. Thanks so very much. Now I have to see how successful I'll be at this. The only download I've ever done is a Sufferest bike workout which I downloaded, imported into iTunes, then on to my iTouch and Apple TV. Could this work the same way? Really appreciate your wonderful advice!

normandy said:
What a great idea, that I never would have thought of. Thanks so very much. Now I have to see how successful I'll be at this. The only download I've ever done is a Sufferest bike workout which I downloaded, imported into iTunes, then on to my iTouch and Apple TV. Could this work the same way? Really appreciate your wonderful advice!

Normandy-

I have to ask...how did you like the Sufferfest? Was it challenging?

normandy said:

I forgot to add that you Cate download will work the same way.

Normandy-

I have to ask...how did you like the Sufferfest? Was it challenging?

Two words -- challenging and sensational! I only have Local Hero, which is 85 minutes long and very very varied, and Revolver, 45 minutes long, and which alternates one-minute intervals of speed/inclines with steady pace intervals. There is no talking at all just the rock music, and really humorous written comments in huge block letters every few minutes. The exercise level you’re supposed to be at is also displayed. You feel as if you’re actually riding along the mountain roads, sometimes alone and other times with people cheering you on, and after doing these workouts a few times, I can’t get myself to go back to my formerly beloved Spinervals with the indoor settings and sweating faces. I also love not having to insert dvd’s but just click on my iTouch and send it to Apple TV. Have you gone to the Sufferfest site and watched the excerpts? (And even the price is great.)

normandy said:
Two words -- challenging and sensational! I only have Local Hero, which is 85 minutes long and very very varied, and Revolver, 45 minutes long, and which alternates one-minute intervals of speed/inclines with steady pace intervals. There is no talking at all just the rock music, and really humorous written comments in huge block letters every few minutes. The exercise level you’re supposed to be at is also displayed. You feel as if you’re actually riding along the mountain roads, sometimes alone and other times with people cheering you on, and after doing these workouts a few times, I can’t get myself to go back to my formerly beloved Spinervals with the indoor settings and sweating faces. I also love not having to insert dvd’s but just click on my iTouch and send it to Apple TV. Have you gone to the Sufferfest site and watched the excerpts? (And even the price is great.)

Oh thanks so much for the information! I have been to the Sufferfest site (first saw it mentioned here in the forums) and the workouts look great (and yes, the price is good, too). I loved the music, as well. But I didn't know anybody who had actually done one, so it's good to know they're challenging. I don't like when I have to push myself harder than the instructor/instructions to et a good workout, so it's good to know that somebody at Cathelete-level fitness finds them challenging. :)

I like the idea of being able to lose myself in the music and scenery...I love workouts where I can disconnect from instructions and really focus on my form and how I feel, which is another reason these looked good.

Right now I'm doing all my spin at the gym, because I don't have a spin bike at home. I've been saving for my dream bike, though, which I will have soon (hurrah!), so Sufferfest, here I come! I'm also looking forward to finally getting to try Cyclemax! Oh, and I'm going to cave and get Apple TV for my basement, which is where I will spin, because it is so convenient versus using the little cable apple sells.

Thanks again...I absolutely can't wait to try these!

You'd laugh if you saw the bike I use -- definitely not a spin bike. I had a choice between a treadmill or good bike, so I chose the treadmill, and love it. I have a plain little very old small bike, that does absolutely nothing except thankfully move and has speed and tension adjustments!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.