Is that you fitness freak 366 in oxygen

No, I emailed them the picture and they sent me a questionaire. I answered it and sent it back. About two months later I got the email that said they were featuring me in the January issue.

Thanks, Debbie. Did they indicate what the feature would be about? Sorry for all the questions, but inquiring minds want to know.

No feature, its in the "Future of Fitness" section of the magazine. There are probably about 4 or 5 other women featured in the section as well. This is a section that is in the mag every month.

This was so wild, I was looking at your pics from another post and then came along the oxygen thread. I haven't bought magazines in 2 years and decided yesterday that I just wanted to try one out. I usually get MF for hers but chose oxygen. I ran down stairs to get the magazine to see if I could see your picture. You look awesome! You are an inspiration!

I know you are so excited!

kim

I got my issue on Friday - and I sat down first thing to find your pic. It was very cool to see a fellow Catheite in there. I promptly had to show you off to my boys!!!

Very cool!

Debbie, congratualations. I have been watching for the next Oxygen Magazine but have not gotten it yet. I'm looking forwards to seeing your pic there.
Diane Sue
http://wd.1ww.us

Well, the January issue is here in Portland, Oregon and I bought it and found you. Way to go! You look great. So inspiring to have one of our own in print:7

Maggie:)

I don't think we get the magazine here until FRIDAY! I was searching for it over the weekend but last monthes is still on the stands.
I guess I will get it sometime!:-(
Congrats though! We are all very excited for you!
Lori:)

I haven't received my copy in the mail yet either, but I now I really can't wait. Congrats Debbie, that is awesome! You look amazing!

Katie

I FINALLY got my copy today, its so weird to see me on the page of Oxygen! Kind of cool! I don't care for the write-up. They asked me a lot of questions and they come up with that? LOL! Oh well! I'm just happy that I'm in the magazine! Now I have to buy another copy to send to my daughter, she will be shocked!

Debbie, Lovely picture!

Have you ever thought of entering a competition? You got the goods girl ;-) Go for it!

PS

Hows Cathe's November rotation treating you? Love to hear your results feedback and next rotation plans! You are my official rotation guru, I admire all your hard work and dedication that you put into them as well as your results ;-)

TIA

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.