Is that you fitness freak 366 in oxygen

shelia

Cathlete
Under tomorrow's cover girl I do believe so or you have a twin.Great Job.Yes it is you I just went to look to make sure.For anyone interested it is the January issue.Again congrats Debbie.

I got it today.It's a real good issue.when I got to the future stars part I looked at the pictures and thought I know that women from the cathe forum.I am so happy for her. one day I hope to have the guts to submit a photo.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so EXCITED!!!!! If my issue doesn't come in the mail tomorrow...I will be flipping out!!!! Oh, I can't wait! I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight!

come on Debbie check in-you did know you were in the mag right I didn't spring it on ya did I?
I find it so inspirational to see all of you fit women on this website but to open a magazine and see one of you in it is just to much.
I agree Sarah does need to submit a photo:)

Yes, thats me!!!! I am still waiting for my subscription to get to my house, I'm wondering why its taking so long!!! Thanks for the mention!

YEAH!!!! That is so AWESOME!!!!! I just can't wait...it better come tomorrow!

Debbie...why didn't you tell us??? When did you submit your picture?

Oh Boy--a fellow Catheite in a magazine? I might just have to go out and buy one. congratulations!

Maggie:)

Debbie:

I was checking out your pics again and so impressed!!! Did you REALLY get that 2003 pic from doing Leslie Sansone and The Firm? You look absolutely FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the inspiration.

Marcia

Debbie...http://bestsmileys.com/signs16/19.gif[/img] That is so incredible!!! I am happy for you and very proud of you. Yes, I will buy the magazine also...:)...Carole

Hi Sarah!
I was going to mention it when I actually got my magazine. I can't believe I haven't gotten it yet. Good luck with your run in Strongsville on Sunday!!! You go girl!!!

Yes, I really did. I started out with Leslie and then advanced to the Firm. I have a lot of low back problems so I had to start REALLY slow. My progress has been slow and steady.

OMG!!!!! You are so inspiring!!!! That is so amazing!!!!! :D My issue better get here asap, I wanna see!!!!!

Go Debbie...Go Debbie...Go Debbie...Go Debbie!!!!!!!! WOW! WOW!WOW!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!!!LOL!

Charlotte~~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.