Is that a rubber band on Cathe's wrist?

A

Andrea

In all of the Cathe videos I have it looks like she has a rubber band on one of her wrists. Is this what it is and what is it for???
Andrea

Hi Andrea!

When filming a video, I do the opposite of what I actually tell you to do (ex. when I tell you to do a basic right, I, and those behind me, have to do a basic left). Well when we start doing a lot of turns and trickier things in the routines, sometimes it can be confusing to instantly figure out what lead the viewers will be on. That little wrist band is a subtle reminder to myself to let me know that this is always the viewers right lead.
wink.gif
!

Thanks Andrea & Cathe!

I noticed the band on the wrist in Mega-Step Blast yeserday and thought to myself, it must be a "srunchie" for your hair and then I noticed you already had one in your hair! I knew it was too thin to be a wrist band for sweat!!! Thanks for asking Andrea!
happy.gif
Debbie

How funny

I have never noticed it before, but I was doing Power Max this morning and for the first time wondered what that thing around her wrist was. Now I know
happy.gif

Emily

I knew it !!

happy.gif
My husband noticed the rubber band too. I was sure that it was to remind you which side was "right"...he didn't believe me! Thanks for settling a fun little dispute we've been having
wink.gif
! Chris

wondering that myself!

I noticed the rubber band also, but silly me, I thought it was one of those bead bracelets that are so popular! Good question!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.