Is it too early to talk packing?

That's a toughie! I sweat like a wildebeest in pants but I don't want to blind anyone with my pasty white thighs. Guess I'll bring both and hope my roomies can act as fashion police!

Tammy,

I can only workout in shorts-pants make me too hot. I am the same as you, I usually pack too little or not enough.

Joanne

What I'm bringing

I was wondering this same thing and curious to ask what everyone was planning on bringing.

So far I have my 4 outfits for working out and only one pair of Rykas. I thought I'd bring a gym bag to transport from the hotel to the gym on Saturday. I was thinking something casual to wear between workouts since we need to have sneakers for the gym floor anyway. I also wonder if we shouldn't bring locks for storing stuff? I'm not sure...I figured that would be included in details as the date nears.

I will bring my camera of course. And I was thinking that I'd bring a dvd for signing, or better yet, buy more when I'm there? :7

RE: What I'm bringing

Morning chickies!

I can't really post my list, but if you want it, PM me your e-mail addy and I'll send it to you:)

Thank you Shelley! I thought maybe you were going to have some things on there that couldn't be posted for the fear that it might hurt our eyes! LOL!!

Is everyone wearing their workout clothes to the gym on Saturday morning? I couldn't decide if I should or not. We have the tour and then the group photo before we workout right?

Sabrina - as you can see from my list, I'm wearing my workout gear with some kind of warm-up gear over top. With 110 of us plus Cathe and crew in the pic, I doubt anyone is going to be scrutinizing what I'm wearing:p

I had thought about wearing mine too but was not sure what I was going to wear over it. I hate to pack even more! LOL! :D

Hi Ladies,

I got my portable blender, whey protein, a cooler with fruits and ice, Zone protein bars, bottles of water, towels, a pair of working out shoes, sandals, 4 workout outfits, two evening outfits, dance sneakers, some cash and my credit cards.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.