Is it just my DVD player?

lisaspeed

This morning I selected the "Double Cardio" premix from the LIS/HIS disc. There were only vocals, no music. So I went back to the main menu to make sure my settings were set to music and vocals. Went back into the premix and still no music. Then I decided to just do each work out by going through each of their individual play features. Still no music for either workout.
:( I just did LIS on Thursday and HIS on Saturday and they were fine (actually the were FABULOUS!)

Any suggestions?

Not Cathe, but I noticed the same thing w/ one of the kickbox premixes - the music was there, just VERY soft. I still enjoyed the WO, though.

A premix doesn’t really have any setting that could cause the wrong audio track to play. You might want to make sure you accidently didn’t change the audio settings on the main menu page to “vocals only”. If you did accidently change the audio settings then you just have to change them back to the “normal mix”.

If this is not the case then it’s just something in the code that is causing your particular player to have an issue. It is not at all unusual to have some strange things happen on certain players with certain premixes.

Thank you! I will double-check the audio settings again. Since I'm pretty sure they are set correctly, I'll be getting a new DVD player soon :) My current one is, in a word, cheap.

Thank you for your quick response!!

Lisa

This happened to me while previewing one of the nomal workouts. I just turned off my player and turned it back on. It worked just fine after this. I guess I accidentally pushed a button.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.