Is Clearblue pg test really 99% accurate because if so.....

RE: My waist - blimey!!

You can't worry about things like that... Mother Nature knows what she's doing... that fat provides extra padding to protect the baby, and it ensures that you'll have some extra stores for growing a whole new human being and that you'll be able to feed him/her when the time comes. This is where the prenatal exercise can really help, though -- underneath, you'll still be toned, and you'll be able to get right back into a postpartum routine. It goes away :) But in the meantime, it's good to remember that some fat is okay... in fact, it is even a good thing because it it all for the little miracle growing inside of you!

Also, remember that your abs will be stretched to all eternity and back... it won't all be fat... most will be baby, placenta, amniotic fluid, uterus, and a bunch of your organs that used to lie in an entirely different place (LOL -- if you don't want ot scare yourself to death, avoid looking at those anatomy pics. of a 9 month pregnant woman where the stomach, liver, etc. are all up in the ribcage! :) )

Now, repeat after me. It's all good, it's all good, it's all good :)
Susan

I'm feeling very well - thanks for asking!

I am feeling really really well and generally over the moon and excited. I still cannot actually believe I'm pregnant! My DH loves my "enhanced" boobs! He's so nervous yet excited about becoming a father. A part of me is at the same time worried about something going wrong but I'm being positive and am trusting that all will be well.

Work seems futile and pointless at the moment and has become even more of just a source of income and a means of saving up for maternity leave.

I'm extremely grateful to be pregnant and am just praying for a healthy pregnancy and delivery. I'm thinking about this baby all the time! I'm also still working out, although no interval workouts like before, just steady state cardio on my treadmill and I'm still doing floorwork for my legs.

It's all too too exciting and miraculous really!

:)

Your friend in fitness, Fitnik

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.