Insane BW Exercises!!!!!

ummmm... my mouth kept hanging open wider and wider ...

HC gave me a new found respect for BW exercises, but THAT ...

WOW!!!

I was mesmerized and thrilled that he has accomplished so much. An elite athlete. Is he a gymnast? Is he a martial arts competitor? Is he a trained navy seal or marine? No wait he is superhuman!!! Unbelievable to say the least. Thanks for sharing this very inspirational video.

Don't think he's in the navy, otherwise it would have been called the "LT Commander fitness" ;). "Major" fitness is alluding to the military rank of O4. The gold leaf is the rank insignia. But that was a military gym. I could see all the other people in their PT uniforms :)

By the time we get to Aztec push ups, the guy is just showing off!

Seriously, I am one puny individual......! Did you see the rear delts on this guy?

Clare

Whoa, doggie! That man is fit!! I am working on being able to do 1 pullup, I am truly humbled! Thanks for sharing that, I loved it!

Wow, that's amazing! The first few I was thinking "I've done some of those, not that well, but I have..." But then he just kept going and the moves just got crazier. Those 360 pushups! How does he do it? This just makes me want to train harder!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.