Incorporating the discs with non-LIS workouts

mini-natty

Cathlete
I love those discs so much that I am trying incorporate them into my workouts whenever possible. For instance, in CCC, when you have the option of doing 4 jacks + 2 plyo jacks instead of the ab-routine, I use the discs to do that move. Also, whenever there are mountain climbers, I get out my trusty discs. Lunges with weights? YES, I can totally do those with discs! My next challenge is INTENSITY hi/lo section, I have to see what moves I can do there, but I think it's totally doable. I am still trying to figure out how to do the tuck jumps & air jacks with them.........just kidding. Unless I want to break a leg...:rolleyes:

If you guys come up with safe & effective moves you can do with the discs in non-LIS workouts, please let me know!

I'm using them in the Ab Circuits WEigths and Plates workout. They work much better than my old plastic plates!
Beth

hehehehe... you came up with a great idea! ;) I'm curious to try Lower body blast with my discs, as I used to do that using paper plates.I'm sure I could open my range of motion with the discs, and feel some good DOMS the day after :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.