Imax 2 - The Time Flies!

catwoman

Cathlete
Does anyone else think that time just flies when they do Imax 2? Every time I do this workout, I can't get over how quickly 50 minutes zooms by! Before I know it, the workout is over and I'm starting the stretch.

Well, they say time flies when you're having fun! I love IM#2 - it is pure perfection. LowMax runs a close second to it.

Tammy

Yes the time flies by....until interval 9!!! But at least interval 10 is a bit easier...:)...Carole

>Yes the time flies by....until interval 9!!! But at least
>interval 10 is a bit easier...:)...Carole

LOL! You hit the nail on the head Carole!

Marla

Yes it does.. I'm not counting the intervals as much on 2 as I do on 3. I love the music on IMAX2, it just makes me grin. I know I'm a sight doing this one. Blood red face, hair plastered to my head with sweat, and grinning ear to ear!! No wonder DH thinks I'm crazy!!

I JUST ordered this, and I'm bouncing in my seat to try it! Thanks for posting. I am excited to get IMAX2

I did IMAX2 as is for the first time in a long time this week and thought the same thing. It is Cathe at her best. I always get a rush after interval 9 when Cathe says 'yeeeeeeah, that's the way to work!!'. It's such a great feeling!

Take Care
Laurie

This is my favorite workout so far! I love the music, it really gets me going and before I know it I am done. Did it last week and come to think of it, I may just have to do it tonight :7

I am always sooo happy when I finish the "Genie" hop interval! After that I am grinning the rest of the workout!

That's what I'm trying to figure out. A lot of people like Intense Moves but I didn't. Everyone seems to love Imax2 so I was wondering if it was like Intense Moves and then I would KNOW I didn't want it!

Does anyone know how the fit tv version of IMAX2 compares to the uncut version? From reading your posts, the uncut version really isn't much longer than the fit tv one. I was considering buying it but I'm not sure now. I also have The Terminator which I believe has some of the cut intervals. Any opinions ladies?
Thanks<
Carolyn

Yes, 2 is my favorite IMAX, though 3 is running barely a hair behind right now. 2 just flows so well, and I love the music! Music can make or break a routine. I've got some others (not Cathe) that are really pretty good routines, but the music is fairly boring, and so I don't really put my all into it. Good music with a strong beat makes me really jump and lift higher.

Carolyn,
Besides the annoying choppiness, the fit tv version cuts out part of the first step portion, the entire first interval, and the entire last interval. If you have those portions on the terminator then you know what they're like, so you'll know if you like them or not. I also had the fit tv version of IMAX2 for a long time, but couldn't wait to get the whole version for continuity, flow, and ease of just popping in that workout and knowing I'm getting the whole she-bang. Also, if you get the DVD the premixes rock and can really up the intensity level as you progress.
Hope this helps,
Mattea

thanks mattea!! I'm definately considering getting this one and RS if it ever comes off of backorder!!
Carolyn

I really, really love this one. I just substituted Imax 2 for Imax 3 on the April 2005 rotation. I wanted to really get in a work out instead of trying to figure out the choreography of I3. I can tell though once I get the footwork down for I3, I'll be flipping a coin to see which one to do.

Whoever has been debating (sorry, I can't remember) on buying Imax 2 instead of doing the Fit TV version....do it! You won't regret it!

Dallas

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.