IMax 2 audio issues.

nkuangel

Cathlete
Hello Cathe,

I just received my videos that I ordered for christmas yesterday, the whole body blast series. I was watching IMax 2 on my computer and noticed that the music faded very badly. I was hoping this was only on my computer but I used it on another computer and it did the same thing. Still hoping it was a computer problem my friend and I did it today and the audio did the same thing. It happened quite frequently throughout the video mostly while you were talking. It wasn't just that the music got softer but at numerous points throughout the video we could barely hear you. It was such a let down because the workout was sooooooo much fun!!! I love that IMax 2 doesn't have the dread factor of IMax 3 but the audio kinda killed my enthusiasm.
We played it on her television and I played it on mine and it did the same thing. Is there any way to get a replacement video. I purchased them on DVD's so it also has Cardio+Weights. I am not sure if the audio is the same on the other workouts. I think I could live with the others being that way but not IMax 2 when the music is so great and I get so excited!!

Thanks
nkuangel

Correction I said body blast series but I meant Intensity series. Anyone else have or had this issue and was it able to be fixed?

Unfortunately, I have that issue too with Imax 2 as well as Low Impact Step. I hate it when it fades out of sound while I'm working out. I don't really have any choice though in returning it, for now at least. I'm in the UK for the year. I would return yours though, since that option is open to you! Good luck:)

Rita

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.