I'm new here and have questions

kywst00

A friend at work told me about Cathe's show on fit tv about 2 months ago and now i'm addicted. Since I've found this message board some of my questions have been answered but I still have a few. This one is probably so basic but....what is a rotation? ....Are her tv workouts pretty close to the vhs/dvds (getting a dvd player for my workout room so i just have a couple of old tapes that i bought off of ebay for now) This board has definitely given me motivation!

A rotation is doing a bunch of Cathe workouts for typically four weeks to achieve a goal. Presently the June rotation is focused on the Butt muscles for swimsuit weather. Other rotations posted have focused on building endurance, increasing strength, shock your system or burning fat. There is a section where all the rotations are listed.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Cathe!

The FitTV workouts are typically shorter than Cathe's dvd workouts. Some of her workouts run longer than an hour, and when you factor in commercials, you can miss a lot:)

Thanks for the info. I need to get that dvd player now. I just started The Ultimate NY Body Plan 2 week diet today and boy do I have a headache. I guess between the no caffeine and no sugar my body is in shock. ;(

Hello and welcome! A rotation is basically your workout plan that last for anywhere from a few weeks to a couple of months. It's the order you plan to do things in, the days, etc.

Ok I found the June rotation. thanks I have such a headache from this detoxing that it's going to be a struggle to workout tonight.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.