I'm in love..........!!!!!!!!

amyfit30

Cathlete
Wow!!! My videos arrived and I promptly popped in Lower Body Pyramid! Man, All I can say is AWESOME WORKOUT!!! Cathe's weights were a little light for me (or so I thought) so I upped my own weights by 10lbs for whatever she was using. I was fine until the squats...... Those did me in and then the deadlifts!!! My lower back was screaming!
Then came the ball, well, I thought I had good balance! I had to modify so much here! I kept falling off! And boy do my inner and outter thighs feel it!!
I have fallen in love and now I feel guilty towards PS SLA ;-)! Sike! But really, other than PS, this is the only other legs workout that I have love at a first go. Great Job Cathe!!!

Aimee

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-02 AT 09:16PM (Est)[/font][p]Hey Maria!! I thought about you today!! I was flipping through channels, bored out of my skull this morning and guess what I came across?? The Oxygen channel and Inhale was on!! I pulled out my yoga mat and jumped right in! I love that show, thanks to you:)!

Aimee

Thanks for the heads up Aimee.

I thought Cathe's weights were a bit light also so I planned to go 5# heavier my first time out which is tomorrow morning, but maybe not after your post! :)

And I knew just from the preview that me and a stability ball were not going to happen just yet! So I plan to do the modifications until I get one.

Have you done BootCamp yet? Honeybunch is waiting for a "live" report on that one, so am I! I saved that one for last on my week figuring someone would do it before Saturday and clue me in on what to expect. :)

Donna
Fitness~It's a journey, not a race!

Me, too!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-31-02 AT 08:58AM (Est)[/font][p]DH & I did PLB last night. It was wonderfully painful! The stability ball exercises look really harmless when you first see them. Then you do them with good form & WHAMO! It gets you right in the end. However, I agree that the weight Cathe was using was pretty light--what up with that? Targeting the intermediate audience, maybe? Anyway, I'm going to increase my poundage next time, too. I loved this tape & can't wait to do Upper Body tonight before going out!

I'm ready to take the next step! http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/a_smil09.gif

RE: Me, too!

I think I remember reading a post that said something about Cathe going lighter for videos to sort of prevent "burn out" while filming or something like that. it does make sense if you think about it. Could you imagine using a 50#bb for static lunges, get to the last set and for some reason have to repeat that segment? Uh-NO! :)
So it makes sense she stays light, plus she needs to talk to us while doing it, and I know I can't hold a conversation when I'm doing leg presses with a 45#bb! :)

Donna

Fitness~It's a journey, not a race!

RE: Me, too!

That makes sense. Can you imagine the squat sequence having to have 5 takes??? Owwwwww!
I'm doing PUB (Ha ha ha!! Aren't alot of us?) today too! Get it pub;-)!? And tomorrow it's IMAX2!!

Happy New Year!!!

Aimee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.